Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-01-2001, 12:21 AM   #1
TRBOBRK
AF Enthusiast

Exclamation PRIMERACING20 - Seattle G20 Club

Hey everybody-

A new club for G20s up in the Seattle area has started. It is called PRIMERACING20. We came up with a logo and now are ready for our first meeting. This is sort of annoucement/invite to everybody. Our old thread was getting a little long so here is a new one.

Okay PRIMERACING20 members, any sugestions on when and where we are going to meet?

Also everybody reply on how many rear stickers you want. I'll take 4.
Old 12-01-2001, 08:30 AM   #2
G20Rob3
AF Enthusiast

I'll get a quote early next week. TIZAO, you know I'm just playin' wit cha!....I'll try not to break anything up there, mine or anybody else's....I'll let you guys know about the price. How many people do we have in the club thus far? It seems like we lost one or two...
Old 12-02-2001, 04:18 PM   #3
Cue-Ball
AF Enthusiast

Club name

Hey, guys. I'm a soon-to-be G20 owner living in the Seattle area (Kent, specifically) and would be interested in getting together with fellow Infiniti enthusiasts. I'm pretty new to this board and am curious how did you came upon this name? Since this is a Seattle only club, and since the Primera is not sold in the US, why have it in the name? Also, since this is an enthusiast club and not a racing league, why have "racing" in the name? I'm not trying to disrespect your club. I'm just curious why you didn't choose a more direct name or acronym instead. Something like "PSION" (Puget Sound Infiniti Owners Network) or "ASGO" (Association of Seattle G20 Owners). Those aren't great examples, but i think you get what i mean. Anyway, just curious as to why you chose the name you did. Be sure to announce when your first meeting is. Even if i'm not a member of the club, i'd like to stop by and meet you all and see your cars.

Cheers,
- Cue-Ball
Cue-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2001, 07:07 PM   #4
nis.k.a.
AF Enthusiast

OOOOHHH NNOOO. We're already past that step; the name is pretty much final. It's not meant to be taken so literally. Primera is in the name because one of our members is doing a Primera conversion and wanted something with Nissan and Infiniti in the name. We had many names, this seemed to fit the most. I came up with the name. Our meet is soon; agreed to be in Bellevue because we have members all across the state. We're of course looking for more members. Please refer to the old thread "Seattle area G20's" to learn more about us and our cars. BTW guys, if you look under "Greddy exhausts", I posted a pic of my MX. Catch ya guys later.
Old 12-02-2001, 07:42 PM   #5
TIZAO
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TIZAO
Whoa whoa whoa! I thought we were meeting in Seattle! Its closer than Bellevue....ahh....and I thought we are metting after the holidays.....right? So we can all settle in and ish? Well....I wanted to meet in Seattle and after the holidays....cuz I am really busy right now...and I do remember someone sayin somethin about meeting after the holidays, so I know I am not the onlyone. Well.....just keepin it real..... :alien: :licker: :smoka:
Tao"TIZAO"Le
PRIMERACING20
TIZAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2001, 09:59 PM   #6
G20Rob3
AF Enthusiast

I thought that we were meeting in Enumclaw??? Boy was I way off. Anyway, after the hoidays is ok. Before the hoildays is ok. Bellevue is probably bettern than Seattle, due to the surplus of parking (not to mention, it's free). It really doesn't matter though. I still think that we'll all be a lot less busy afterwords. My shop appointment is getting closer. By January 1st, my ride will be complete. OH YEAH! It's good to see that we're getting more comments from owners in the local area! Ahh, back to work tomorrow...so long weekend...
Old 12-03-2001, 08:39 AM   #7
TIZAO
AF Enthusiast

So do we know for sure how many are in? Isnt it only like 5 or so>?:alien: :licker: :smoka:
Tao"TIZAO"Le
PRIMERACING20
Old 12-03-2001, 05:12 PM   #8
nis.k.a.
AF Enthusiast

Let's just get it out of the way. Bellevue is where we meet. Where? Red Robin? After the holidays is a must if we want a full attendance. Plus that gives me a little time to get newer Yok Paradas. Hopefully we can ge our stickers soon; Rob, any luck?
Old 12-03-2001, 06:53 PM   #9
TRBOBRK
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by nis.k.a.
Let's just get it out of the way. Bellevue is where we meet. Where? Red Robin? After the holidays is a must if we want a full attendance. Plus that gives me a little time to get newer Yok Paradas. Hopefully we can ge our stickers soon; Rob, any luck?
Red Robin is good food. Plus I won a gift certificate bowling that I haven't used yet May I recomend the one in Overlake instead of Bellevue. If you don't know it is two miles east. Actully a Redmond address since the Bellevue city line is 30 feet away. Parking lot is huge since it is in the Sears shopping center so we can spread out and take a whole row like most car meetings do.

Rob and I are working on the stickers. I sent him a high res copy and size for the p10. He'll get a quote next week.
Old 12-03-2001, 07:27 PM   #10
nis.k.a.
AF Enthusiast

Redmonds cool, I have a cousin that live next to Totem Lake Mall. I'm always out at his place. How often do you guys want to meet, once a month, bi-monthly, what?
Old 12-03-2001, 09:48 PM   #11
TIZAO
AF Enthusiast

Someone's gonna have to give me directions! I dont konw where the hell this Red Robin is.....well I guess I can use Yahoo map thingy.....but am I the only one with a pretty stock car right now? I almost feel like this isn't the club for me just because I dont have a job or money......I wont get a job till after Feb, when Wrestling is over. And.......I am quite a bit younger than everyone.....except for one who is 18.........But if you guys dont mind.....then that's coo........I'm not backin out......just expressin my feelings....:cry:......well thought that would be good to get out of my system....HEY BYRON....how much for the strut bar? Ok...well better get goin.....let me know what you guys think. Dont know if you want a young one around. :alien: :licker: :smoka:
Tao"TIZAO"Le
PRIMERACING20
Old 12-04-2001, 12:02 AM   #12
nis.k.a.
AF Enthusiast

I still haven't gotten a hold of my cousin. Guaranteed to talk to him this weekend, I'll get the price.
Old 12-04-2001, 12:49 AM   #13
Cue-Ball
AF Enthusiast

Stock cars and the Seattle area club.

Don't worry, Tao. You're not going to be the only one with a pretty stock car attending. While i'm not officially a member of the club, i'm going to try to make the gathering and meet everyone. And my car will is bone stock. And Robs car is fairly stock too (though it will be more modded by the time the event rolls around). Just think, once all these guys go turbo you can score some cheap 2nd hand N/A parts. :-D

- Cue-Ball
Cue-Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 01:38 AM   #14
TRBOBRK
AF Enthusiast

So any ideas when?

Anyway here are the directions to Red Robin:

From North of Bellevue:

Head south on 405
SR520 Redmond/Seattle exit is the two right lanes
Of those two, the Right Lane goes West to Seattle, Left Lane goes East to Redmond
Head East on 520
About one&half mile east of the 405 intersection, but don't quote me on the exact mileage, is the exit.
Take the Southbound Exit for NE 148th ST
Be in the left lane of the exit after you leave the freeway.
You turn right automaticly at the end of exit.
Take the next left and be in the right of two left turn lanes.
CAUTION!!! durring the turn there is a metal plate thing in the road so either hug the bumps or go wide and straddle the object. Although on second thought this may have dissapeared when they just paved it.
Immeditly turn right into parking lot
Immeditly turn left and parke where the rest of the G20s are.

From South of Bellevue:

Head north on 405
SR520 RedmondSeattle exit is the right two lanes
Of those two, the Right Lane goes East to Redmond, Left Lane goes West to Seattle
Head East on 520
About one&half mile east of the 405 intersection, but don't quote me on the exact mileage, is the exit.
CAUTION!!! durring the turn there is a metal plate thing in the road so either hug the bumps or go wide and straddle the object. Although on second thought this may have dissapeared when they just paved it.

From West of Bellevue

Head East on 520

From East of Bellevue

Head west on 520
Take Exit for NE 148th ST
Turn left
Go over freeway and couple blocks
Take the next left which is the second traffic light after you turn and be in the right of two left turn lanes.

If you wan't to take the twisty backroads go ahead, but I'm not helping you get unlost.
Old 12-04-2001, 02:20 PM   #15
nis.k.a.
AF Enthusiast

That's funny, that's the same Red Robin I was thinking of. I always thought it was Bellevue though. Now, we just need a date. Obviously sometime after Christmas and New Years.