Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-16-2001, 02:35 AM   #1
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
Angry The AF Curse for Primeras/G20 .

ONLY POST IF YOU OWN A PRIMERA/G20 AND HAVE BEEN HIT BY THE A.F CURSE.
JUST POST A NUMBER...THEN THE NEXT PERSON ADD TO IT.

Just out of curoisity...who has been hit by this curse we all talk about ??

For those who dont know about it........It's a bit of a joke amount owners here that once you join AF you have a accident.

I had a small one just after joining when i was in town and someone backed into my car and took a chunk out of the Stillen spoiler lip and scraped the paint off

You dont have to remind us all if its to painfull !!!!.....just add to the number below.

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
primera man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 04:30 AM   #2
DCastillo
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to DCastillo
2 - Car Accident
3 - Vandalism
4 - Another Car Accident
DCastillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 06:36 AM   #3
P10DET
AF Enthusiast

Shoot, I've had two.

First there was the forklift fork in the freeway incident shortly after joining AF.

Then there was Little Paul Tracy in a Del Slo who decided he wanted to be in my lane and just tried to cut across by bow. My right front contacted his left rear and he went for a spin. This happened shortly after installing the DET. He lied to the cop and the dumb shit Houston cop wanted to believe him instead of me, even though I was the only one with an eye witness (my wife). So, the dumb shit wrote it as a no fault. Pissed me off. Just to make Little Paul Tracy pay, I would have turned it in to my insurance so he would have to as well. But, we had Kerry's curb incident last year (almost $2,000 in damage believe it or not) and my forklift fork incident, so I didn't. Plus, at least his mother was a really nice lady. He's lucky she was so nice. Saved his ass. If she had been a snot, I would have turned it in to insurance. That would have f*cked his rates.

00 328i
91 SE-R (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and filled him with a great resolve"

-- Admiral Yamamoto, December 7, 1941
P10DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 06:43 AM   #4
RCer
AF Regular

So, counting Geo's as 5 and 6.

After a weekend of relaxation on the beach, another little Tracy, bumped into the rear of my primera. Nothing big, just 2 scratches, but was shortly after someone here said that all primeras/g20 on AF were being hitted. So did mine.:finger:
RCer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 12:21 PM   #5
Shobo
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Shobo

after 3 months of getting my G, some lady backed up on my side bumber........
Old 11-16-2001, 01:27 PM   #6
TRBOBRK
AF Enthusiast

I wasn't even a member at the time...but I was reading all the posts daily. The curse hit me October 2, 2001 23:46 PDT

To show everybody how fast it will hit, you should read the story below.

I bought my g20 on September 1, 2001
On October 2 I was T-boned on the pasenger side because the lady in the Toyota Corolla didn't stop for stop sign.
Went into the shop on October 15 and the rental car I got was the same crappy Corolla that the lady drove.
On November 6 I got my car back.

77...Days I took me to find the perfect car for me.
32...Days I had the car before the accident.
12...Days waiting for a spot in the shop.
23...Days in shop.
09...Days I have had it back.

MEMBER #9
Old 11-16-2001, 02:26 PM   #7
DCastillo
AF Enthusiast

Geo, the exact same thing happend to me (your del slo incident).
Accept I was in the carpool lane, with a passenger, and the guy that attempted to cut me off was by himself. LOL he had "Dashers Dashers" insurance... No offense to the people with Dashers by the way. So yea, his insurance took care of that. Even though he had an eye witness that he didnt know, they still took my side.

My most recent accident wasnt even a car accident. It was straight road rage. I made a right turn, and all of a suddent I see this huge land cruiser coming at me from a distance like there aint no tommarow. He then stops with room to spare, and starts high beaming me furiously... and honestly folks, nothing isses me off more than high beamers and abnoxious honkers... I mean, whats it going to accomplish? chances are that your just gonna pis someone off, or ruin somneones day. So anyways, being the ill tempered 17 year old that I am, I slammed on my breaks to piss him off. He didnt hit me or anything, but I sure did piss him off. He then proceeded to pull up next to me, and ran his fuckin car into mine. I couldnt believe it!!! I had just got my fucking car back from the shop 2 weeks ago!!! (by the way, last time I got my car back from the shop, it got vandalized two days after I had just got it back!!).
So then im like what the fuck?? I run out to yell at this fucking bastard, and He was pissedas fuck (why I dont know). Then as I got closer, he started swinging n shit... I couldn beleive it.. it was almost funny. So then I back off (he made a little contact with my head) and I ran to bust out my digi cam. Took pictures of everything... I phoned the police, then 4 of my friends. My friends where there within 4 minutes. The guy that had hit me was scared for his life people, im telling you this guy was shitting his pants. He even apologized!!! I told my friends to chill...being the naive (spell check) snaught-nosed little teenager that I am, I thought I could file suite and make lots of $$$. So yea, then the cops arrive, and of course the second they arrive this this pussy ass rat bastard starts talking like a hard ass... I had no eye witnesses that I didnt know, and neither did he. I filed batterey saying he socked me, and he filed batterey saying I spit on him. Moral of the story is, next time you wanna kick the shit out of someone for fucking up your baby, let fucking flow man... you'll regret it if you dont.

I couldnt fucking believe it , I kept my cool for nothing. This mother fucker fucked up my entire right side of my car!!! All his car had was a fucking SCRATCHED MUD GAURD!!! So obviously there is no happy ending to this. I already have to big claims, and my rates dont need to be any higher... It would be a bitch to try and prove myself, epxecially cause ive already been in an accident and this guy obviously has a lot more time behind the wheel than me. So we just left it at that and went about our lives.

I went down to my shop, got a quote 2200 !! YIKES!
Luckily, the owner kicked it down to 1500 cause I give him so much friggin buisness ($9k in the past 3 months)

So yeah, thats my really really long af curse story.
I should get my car back today though.

My car days before the accdent, just painted carbon metallic black.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00230.jpg (60.0 KB, 264 views)
Old 11-16-2001, 02:29 PM   #8
DCastillo
AF Enthusiast

my car's damage
Old 11-16-2001, 02:31 PM   #9
DCastillo
AF Enthusiast

blah image size is to big and I dont know howto resize..
Old 11-16-2001, 03:46 PM   #10
SkylinesKillAll
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SkylinesKillAll Send a message via Yahoo to SkylinesKillAll
ok so that makes u #10 which will make me #11. i was goin into a turn that was slightyly uphill. right when it got flat theres a light. i see that its green so i proceed. then so asswad in a huge van does and illegal right on red, cuts in front of me to go into a shopping center and i nail him. did about $4000 worth of damage to my car and he thought i was at fault. dumbshit. the cop set his sorry ass straight though

:flamer: :monkeypis :bathroom::rocket: :badass:
SkylinesKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 04:07 PM   #11
poppy_morenito
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to poppy_morenito Send a message via Yahoo to poppy_morenito
As reported in earlier post , last weekend my girlfriend's 91 ( my older one ) had the whole wheel, rim, tire, rotor and all break of on the Florida Turnpike .... she was crossing an overpass bridge .. the the whole tire and rim came off bounce through 3 lanes of traffice ... jumped the median into oncoming North bound traffice fell overthe bridge and in the river .....

I had been ahving some cooling problem in my car .. I rushed out to save her ..lol ...Steam and white smoke was bellowing out of my exhaust and car dies .... Blown Head ....

So that make #12 and # 13 !!!
GROUND CONTROL/KYB ADJUSTABLES
17" VOXX MGR 205/40/17
poppy_morenito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 05:04 PM   #12
wickedG20
AF Enthusiast

-will never forgot it. I was waiting fo a left turn with cars in front and back off me. It was a small street. Across the street, some guy in a old ass truck starts his car and it takes off. he can't control it and it goes right into my car (driver back door and rear bumper) it managed to skin another guys front bumper as well. It was right near a school and if he wouldn't have hit my car, he would seriously hit a pedestrian.
Old 11-16-2001, 05:45 PM   #13
ViEt-G20
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to ViEt-G20
15, 16

15- car got keyed
16- friend backed up into my car with his brand new rsx type-s and i got a big dent while he didnt get anything...
ViEt-G20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 06:23 PM   #14
sapibabi
AF Newbie

Joined in September. After approximately 2-3 weeks I had my accident.

Just got my car back 3 days ago from the body shop and notice the new paint don't exactly match (I have pearl white)
sapibabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 11:17 PM   #15
FlossinPrimera
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to FlossinPrimera Send a message via AIM to FlossinPrimera Send a message via Yahoo to FlossinPrimera
vandalism, then a wreck

K&N, Enkei Type 11 GML, JVC KD-SH55 Digifine, Pioneer Pear-mica components, 2 12" round things that bang and a 400W amp to make them bang. Coming soon: ACT clutch, new half-shafts, HKS superform springs, KYB AGX adjustable shocks, $tillen STB, 17" König Toxxins with Yokohama Parada Tires (P215/40R17).

http://gforces.streetracing.org/

"I wish Captian Archer was as much as a racial bigot as Captain Kirk"
-Burt Weed
FlossinPrimera is offline   Reply With Quote