Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-14-2001, 08:03 AM   #31
G-Forces
Banned

Re: sills and grills

Quote:
Originally posted by rogroc325
hey jason
any luck on finding the price on the sills and the grill in US dollars?they look sooo nice.thanks
Sorry but I would be easier for your to check your local dealer. The stealership here in Toronto will only give me Canadian prices. :P
G-Forces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2001, 06:15 PM   #32
supac1
AF Regular

I have the same exact maui blue g20 sport package the interior is awesome looks like IS300 interior. all my friends said that the car looks like a combo of a bunch of nice rides such as bmw,audi,is300,volvo s30. Also check this I have a limited special order stick with 155HP! no kiding but i had to shell out extra bucks
supac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2001, 10:46 PM   #33
b-b00gie
Banned

Send a message via AIM to b-b00gie
yeah.... the limited edition infiniti tissue box cover and air fresheners add the extra 10 hp right????
b-b00gie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 02:26 AM   #34
G22DET
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to G22DET Send a message via AIM to G22DET
Exclamation

hehe...maybe mental horse power...like stickers...for soem reason, if i put on stickers on my car, i feel my car is faster heheh..maybe that's the case with the tissue box??? anyway...is there really a "limited special order" G20????

GDA Power!
G22DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 05:20 AM   #35
MauiBlueGRide
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to MauiBlueGRide
There may be a limited special order with extra power - it depends on how good your dealer is at making stuff up and how good you are at accepting BS.... hehehehe
I don't think so.... It was hard enough to find the blue color, and it was only made the first month of production, so basically they aren't making it any more, and when I tried to order the car the way I wanted it, it just wasn't happening.... and I got some killer treatment because of the VPP program (discount since work makes nissan/infiniti's radios)....
Sorry dude, sounds like you got scammed!

Chris
02 G20 - Maui Blue - Sold - insurance sucks
93 NX2000 - Sapphire Blue + Power Package - Sold
91 NX2000 - White, plain jain - Sold
97 200SX - Project Car - Sold

http://www.chrisstorer.com
http://www.evilegg.com
MauiBlueGRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 09:12 AM   #36
Nismoboy1
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Nismoboy1
The only thing thats limited edition is the Maui Blue color, that's it. Everything's still the same, and yes even horsepower!

chris...the bose system really does suck, i guess its alright for a normal everyday driver but not for me. I'm not normal and plus i would never buy anything bose, home theater stuff, stereo stuff, nothing it all sux :finger:

For Sale: 18" Gold Axis Se7en's and Eibach Pro-kits also for a G20 P11. Check the Infiniti G20 Classifieds Here

***My G20 - Click Here***
Nismoboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 05:45 PM   #37
primera_gte
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to primera_gte
maui ride

maui gride

were you the one involved in the accident?

what's going on with that?
primera_gte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 06:57 PM   #38
MauiBlueGRide
AF Enthusiast

Ya a bastard rearended me - he has state farm who has been less than co-operative... Its been a week and a day now and I just finally got a hold of their claims department... Now they can't find the police report I faxed them that clearly states he rear-ended me because he wasn't paying attention (musta been checking out the car hahaha). Anyways I'll keep ya all posted but it looks like they'll have to pull some of the metal in rear of the car back out, and prolley need a new rear bumper cover.

To be continued.....

As for the car - I still love it and so does everyone else its cool going to gas stations and having people come up and ask about the car - most people have no clue infiniti makes anything like it and for that price.....

Old 05-17-2001, 09:15 PM   #39
primera_gte
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to primera_gte
proper compensation

make sure you get proper compensation for it. state farm is a bitch. basically he's at fault for rear-ending you. there shouldn't be any question at all.

make sure you take it to your body shop.

if the frame/quarter panel is bent that will severely damage the resale value of your car. i got rear ended with my G. needed a new back bumper, trunk bottom, bent quarter panel and the frame had to be pulled straight. you might need the same. to make sure your quarter panels are not bent run you hand over the rear pillar and the area below. at first i didn't know it was bent until the adjuster pointed it out. then i could see. a year later this "bend" in the quarter panel turned up again. (make sure your body shop offers lifetime on all of their paint, body, and mechanical.

if i were you i would take it to an import/body shop where you could get a few "extras" thrown in with the repair.

also, see a doctor or chiropractor. i hate the idea of ambulance chasing but i was rear ended pretty bad. i really didn't have any problems with whiplash, but there was a muscle in my back that became aggravated. it took over a year for that aggravation to go away. got 3 gs out of that but some of my friends said i could have received more if the issue were pushed.
primera_gte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 05:20 AM   #40
MauiBlueGRide
AF Enthusiast

I'll keep all that in mind, actually I went to the ER later that day, my back was killing me and my arms too (I saw him coming and tensed up) Mine was a pretty good impact too, he hit me going 30-35 and I was at a complete stop, the G actually looks DAMN good for taking that kind of hit from a much larger truck. However I think that some of the panels are pushed forward a little closer than normal on the back doors :-(
Anyways the next day my back, neck and elbow were killing me, the doc said I was having muscle spazams, and I got some cool drugs hehe, but I Kentucky its a no fault state - so my insurance pays my medical bills, so I don't know if I can get anything for my back - plus I want some kind of money because if I ever goto sell the car, and someone runs a carfax the accident report will show up....... I have no clue how to deal with them, so I guess I'll learn.

Any pointers would be appreciated
Chris

Old 05-18-2001, 08:40 AM   #41
G-Forces
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MauiBlueGRide
but I Kentucky its a no fault state - so my insurance pays my medical bills, so I don't know if I can get anything for my back
So you wouldn't be at fault if say, your Louisville slugger collided with the back of his head? :aug2:

Quote:
plus I want some kind of money because if I ever goto sell the car
Whoa, whoa, whoa! That's crazy talk now. I would get a CAT scan to see if any brain damaged was caused by your accident! Sell your G20 :apoke:...you sa funnie guy! :jump:
G-Forces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 09:25 AM   #42
b-b00gie
Banned

Send a message via AIM to b-b00gie
lol
b-b00gie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 09:12 PM   #43
ronniesimpson
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to ronniesimpson
my older brother just got a 2002 G20 5 speed with sport package. it is black on black like in the pictures. it is SOOOOO beautiful. the pictures do not even do it justice. the seats are something that must be seen and felt to be appreciated. those seats are absolutely the shit. he already put some 17 rims on it, and it is a bad ass car.

if you are in the atlanta area, go to the world's #1 infiniti dealer. roswell infiniti. great service, sales, inventory, and they are always willing to make a deal.www.roswellinfiniti.com