Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-14-2001, 06:26 PM   #1
02G20T
AF Newbie

Thanks to your help and direction and the sites www.G20.net and all the links to the vendors. Here is a list of goodies I would like for the car.

Appearance, 17's, chin spoiler, Touring spoiler, Carbon Fiber Hood.

Suspension, springs, maybe full coilover in the future, strut braces, bigger anti roll bars.

Motor, Have JWT POP charger, pulleys, header, cat-back, cams.

Thats a pretty good list to start, I think if I got half of that done this year I would be happy.

I love to hear and see the work you guys have done so don't be shy. Happy tuning!
02G20T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2001, 06:56 PM   #2
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
WOW....You haven't won lotto have you ???
primera man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2001, 09:12 PM   #3
G22DET
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to G22DET Send a message via AIM to G22DET
Exclamation

02G20T..if you are looking for suspension parts, i am selling my tein type na suspension. they are probably the best set up for street use...let me know if you are interested.

note to jason...I know i should have emailed him, i will do so next time, please dont ban me!!!!

GDA Power!
G22DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2001, 09:43 PM   #4
02G20T
AF Newbie

No lotto.....yet! HEHE, I traded down from a 2001 Corvette Roadster so I have some change left over. I know I could still be driving a more expensive car, my wife does at least. But it is more of a state of mind and being happy with less, does that make any sense??? I like to tune but it got me into some trouble when I started with 350HP, know what I'm saying???? The G20 was cheap relatively speaking and its a fun car and should be a good platfrom to work with. I doubt I'll do much more than the above but that is quite a bit in relation to the cars value, I'll enjoy it, hopefully you guys will help me along the way and get some fun out of it too.
02G20T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2001, 04:08 PM   #5
GSR Killa
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to GSR Killa
Do they have Type HA's available? Does putting on Teins with pillowballs make excessive noise when going over any bumps?
GSR Killa is offline   Reply With Quote