Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-29-2001, 04:57 PM   #136
TIZAO
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TIZAO
Quote:
Originally posted by G20Rob3
Just for kicks, I made phone call to my girl Julie at Fast Signs near Southcenter. Keep in mind, I said we wanted "about 10" window decals. I asked for a price quote for 10 full-winshield and a quote for 10 8"x2" (approx. size). $18 for the winshield, $6 for the small ones. That's pretty good to me. Given, she hasn't seen the design. If I went in person, and turned on the charm, she may go lower....who knows... The color scheme is basically black and white (or shades thereof), and the font is easy to match. If anyone can find a better price than that, let me know.
Yea thats cheap, but is this place only for signs? Or do they do import ish too? Cuz if we can find a place like I did that does discounts to clubs and they are around that price, then we should go with them. It would save in the long run.......see what I am sayin. I will call somemore.....I think I know of a place that does them for 20 and 5 and would do a discount for later purchaces. But keep what I said in mind.:alien: :licker: :smoka:
Tao"TIZAO"Le
PRIMERACING20
TIZAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 11:40 PM   #137
G20Rob3
AF Enthusiast

Import ish? Ish? I must be getting too old, as these new fangled slang words are confusing to me... Anyway, they are strictly a sign shop. So, "no", they don't sell import parts. Where exactly is this shop of yours located? Do they stock a wide variety of product? Are they reputable and knowledgable? A lot of shops out there are run by people who don't even drive imports, and have no idea what they're doing...I just don't want to commit to some shop that's run by that type of person....ish??
Old 11-30-2001, 12:02 AM   #138
nis.k.a.
AF Enthusiast

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Rob, you crack me up! Ish meaning SH#T. I think we should stick to the shop that you picked out only because i get the impression that the shop that sells parts too will only give a discount when someone buys a junk load of parts. I doubt that everyone is going to buy a bunch of parts right now, especially with Christmas right around the corner. $5-6 bucks per sounds good to me. It sounds like you're (Rob) able to get them preety soon; that's a good thing. Then again, I could be way off base, and maybe you guys are ready to equip your cars right now. I think Rob is going to put his car in the shop soon, so I think his car "allowance" (I know exactly what it feels like) is used up for a couple of months.....?
Old 11-30-2001, 12:38 AM   #139
$mooth
AF Newbie

Smile

wassup guys

i'm pretty new to this, but anyways i own a g20. i just got mine this summer brand spankin' new at infiniti of kirkland. its silver rolling on some 18x7.5. i'm 20 years old and going to bellevue community college right now. i live in seattle.:sun:
$mooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2001, 02:03 AM   #140
nis.k.a.
AF Enthusiast

The more members the merrier. If you want to get into PRIMERACING20, I'm sure you're more than welcome. Please review all the posts to get familiar with everyone else from WA. I kinda speak for everyone else, but....WELCOME.

BTW, welcome to AF!

We're gonna have to start a new thread.
Old 11-30-2001, 01:03 PM   #141
TIZAO
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by G20Rob3
Import ish? Ish? I must be getting too old, as these new fangled slang words are confusing to me... Anyway, they are strictly a sign shop. So, "no", they don't sell import parts. Where exactly is this shop of yours located? Do they stock a wide variety of product? Are they reputable and knowledgable? A lot of shops out there are run by people who don't even drive imports, and have no idea what they're doing...I just don't want to commit to some shop that's run by that type of person....ish??
Ish like said before means shit. I just dont like to cus on threads, cuz I hate reading bad languages and stuff when I dont have to. But this shop is located by me. They have a pretty big variety, and can order a lot of parts if they dont have them. They owner and his brother both have some nice civics, and they seem to know quite a bit. We dont have to order a lot of parts just when ever you want stuff you get 10%off. I just wanted to help suport an import shop, but if we can find one somwhere else then we should go with them. I like their prices, and their help. :alien: :licker: :smoka:
Tao"TIZAO"Le
PRIMERACING20
Old 11-30-2001, 01:05 PM   #142
TIZAO
AF Enthusiast

Welcome $mooth!!!!
:alien: :licker: :smoka:
Tao"TIZAO"Le
PRIMERACING20
Old 11-30-2001, 11:40 PM   #143
G20Rob3
AF Enthusiast

Welcome $mooth....If you guys want, I can have the decals done. But, I will be going skiing tomorrow, and probably won't have time to go down there until early next week. Also, how am I to pay? Do you think we should get a solid quote, get together, delegate a "treasurer" to take our money and buy the decals, and then go from there? I just don't want to end up paying for everything out of my pocket, and then trying to get everyone to pay me back (been there, done that). Also, nis.k.a was right, my G's goin' into the shop come mid to late December for some mods, so my "car allowance" is kinda shot for a while...On another note, we should probably have a new thread, as this one is gettin' way big and.....and.....and.....ish. Anyway, ya'll have a good weekend....snow calls (you guys ski or board at all?)...
Old 11-30-2001, 11:52 PM   #144
TIZAO
AF Enthusiast

I snowboard......K2 Trucker with Burton stepins.....And why you gotta clown on the ish subject?
Tao"TIZAO"Le
PRIMERACING20
Old 12-01-2001, 12:20 AM   #145
nis.k.a.
AF Enthusiast

Rob, get the solid qoute for everyone at once. Two stickers per, 5-6 drivers. 4 drivers for sure, that means 8 stickers mandatory. Tell us when and what the qoute is and WE should all send Rob a money order the very next day; THIS IS IMPORTANT. If everything works out; you should have the money within 3 days. If this is cool, you would of course need to e-mail all of us your address. This sounds like the most sound way to do it. AGAIN, HE NEEDS ALL OF OUR COOPERATION TO DO THIS. Good luck up there, don't carve 'em too hard.....tumble tumble snap!
Old 12-01-2001, 12:24 AM   #146
TRBOBRK
AF Enthusiast

I started a new thread...

HERE!!!!

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General