Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 09:36 AM   #1
Taxiracer88
AF Newbie

Question Check Engine Light off and on 2013 Grand Caravan

The check engine light started coming on about a year ago. Replaced the O2 sensors..light went out for a while. Then came back on. Checked it..said Top O2 sensor. Was going to take it out and exchange it since it had only been a month or so. Light went out. From then to now it goes off a while...comes back on. Now it stays ON more than off. And on top of that I now have Tire symbol...put air in all the tires (which were not more than a pound down) and light still comes on...no message in the window on the dash...just flashes when I start the van then stays steady. Can not believe all this is happening.
I bought a newer van so I wouldn't have to repair it so much...turns out I have had to repair this one far more than I did my 2005 and I bought it with more miles on it than this one. Nice to have automatic gate and doors, but the rest of the technology on this heap of crap really sucks.

Any ideas on the check engine light and Low tired light would be GREATLY appreciated. Can not afford to go to dealership...Still making payments on replacing Tranny!
Taxiracer88 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager