Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Members Project Cars
Members Project Cars View the various project buildups of the AF members in our community.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-17-2020, 03:12 PM   #1
DudeStang
AF Newbie

1988 Fox Body Project - "Zorro Blanco"

Hi y'all. I'm new to this forum but I'm pretty active on some other automotive forums, mostly more specific to Mustangs. I've got two Mustangs currently but I'm a big auto enthusiast in general. I've owned a few Nissans and Hondas, a 1990 VW GTI, and an LS1 TransAm.

I've had my 2014 Mustang for almost six years. I've done some work on it, mostly suspension and subtle visual mods, and did a little bit of autocross in it. My current project is a 1988 Mustang GT that I picked up in late January. I always love Fox Body Mustangs and I'm pretty excited to have my own now. The first Mustang I ever rode in was a Fox and the first one I ever drove was a Fox but this is the first one that's been mine.

I've been documenting my incremental progress on the other Mustang forums and also through my YouTube channel. Obviously it's quite a bit of a different driving experience than my 2014 GT but the times I've driven it, it's been a blast. For now, I'm trying to focus on getting some of the obvious problems fixed and I'd like it to eventually be sort of a resto-mod cruiser/occasional track day car.

So far I've replaced some minor hardware, fixed (mostly) the horn, added rocker panel and rear bumper decals, replaced the battery cables, returned the intake box to stock (aside from a K&N air filter), and replaced a few minor interior pieces.

One of the silver linings of the current stay-at-home situation is that I've had more time to work on the car. Anyways, here's the link to my channel if anyone is interested in following:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwZ...fWw_EoXivyWUQ?

Cheers.

1988 Mustang GT - 5 speed manual, "Zorro Blanco"
2014 Mustang GT - 6 speed manual, "The DudeStang"
DudeStang is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
mustang
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Members Project Cars