Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-09-2018, 03:46 AM   #16
Graphicmini
AF Newbie

Re: looking for SMP24 model kit....

Hello everybody, i'm coming again on this forum after a long brake. I was here many years ago with the name Urraco75

I'm a Lamborghini model collector with a collection of arround 1600 different model at any scale.

Today i have change a bit and i have a limited grow of my collection. I'm now focus to sell model car via my web site Graphic-mini.com

My aim is to propose everybody nice model hard to find, and if i post here, it's because i have contact with SMP24 and i sell SMP24 model.

For those how can be interested, i have in stock the Lamborghini Espada and i'm waiting for the Ferrari Rainbow. I have also in stock the Honda Z (N360).
I know also that it may stay in stock the Alfa Romeo Montréal, the Bertone Navajo and the Lancia Montecarlo.

The next project from SMP24 will be another production of the Ferrari 308 GT4. And next year, it will be the turn of the Urraco to be done again.

If you are interested with some model from SMP24, you can contact me.

www.graphic-mini.com
Graphicmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 03:48 AM   #17
Graphicmini
AF Newbie

Re: looking for SMP24 model kit....

And for the Jarama, i push SMP24 to make it again, i'm sure it will be done in the coming month
Graphicmini is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling