Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds This is the place to buy and sell your Honda parts.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 02:54 AM   #1
Silverbolt
Exterior Guy

Send a message via AIM to Silverbolt
**FS: Silverbolt's car!!!**

http://www.hondashowoff.com/profile.php?id=4203
Click this link for my car profile. Some of the pictures are old. I'm located in southern California (909,626 area)

Thats right, I'm selling my car. This is not a joke. I just bought a new project car and I ran out of room in my garage... and the extra money from selling my civic would also help alot to start up my new project car.

Engine:
Stock D16 auto. No major work because its just a daily driver. Theres only 68,400 miles on it. Everything is chrome pollished to a mirror shine for car shows but hasnt been its been a while since I did a deep cleaning, so the motor isnt all that shiney anymore. Milled head. Customized intake which includes an authentic JDM Arc intake chamber, a custom "Y" pipe that goes to a short ram HKS style filter, and a cold air induction with a Blitz filter. NGK wires and plugs. some engine dressing. Custom Mugen Sport Silencer style exhaust for a nice deep and clean sound all through out the RMP range.

Interior
Front seats, back seats and door panels were done in white and silver. Plastic panels were painted white and silver to match. The painting needs a bit of touching up after all the years.

Suspension
AEM slotted and cross drilled big disk rotors. Had a Neuspeed strut tower bar, but I now have a Mugen style front strut tower bar. DC rear strut tower bar. DC rear tie bar. Suspension Technique sport springs. Civic Type-R rear control arms lol.

Exterior
Mugen rear valance. Feel's style side skirts. Three peice mid-wing. Customized Mugen front grill. Custom Denji halo dual projector lights. Custom tail lights. Mugen style pin stripe. Custom carbon fiber hood. Custom JDM style foglights. Mugen front and front diffusors are no longer on the car. The taillights on it are now 99-00 tails that have the top red part lightly smoked. The smoke paint can be easily removed if desired. The back bumper has a puncture wound from some lady bumping me from behind.

Wheels
Authentic three peice 17inch Racing Hart type-C2, currently wrapped in Potenza RE730's. They have scratches and might some little bends that can all be repaired. One of the C2s was damaged beyond repair and was replaced with a Racing Hart replica. I had to find a replica since the C2s have been discontinued for so many years now.

I'm thinking of letting it go for $6,000 if anyone is interested.

PM me, or Email me at Silverbo1t@hotmail.com if you have any questions or any requests of any specific current pictures (ie gauge cluster/mileage, tire tread, under the hood).

*edit*
Also, I'm also throwing in my stock wheels (including spare tire), stock EX air box, stock ex muffler, and stock springs.

"The only stupid question, is the question not asked."

Last edited by Silverbolt; 09-06-2005 at 07:31 AM.
Silverbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 08:40 AM   #2
rowitha
AF Enthusiast

bump for an illl car
rowitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 01:22 AM   #3
94SolGrl
Honda GODDESS/Global Mod

Send a message via AIM to 94SolGrl Send a message via MSN to 94SolGrl
Re: **FS: Silverbolt's car!!!**

bump for a car that is appropriately priced. Bolt, thank you for not passing it off as a fast n furious ready to race $30,000 car. Your price is very fair from the looks of the work, and I wish you the best of luck selling it.

HOW TO POST PICS!
94SolGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 07:30 AM   #4
Silverbolt
Exterior Guy

Re: Re: **FS: Silverbolt's car!!!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94SolGrl
bump for a car that is appropriately priced. Bolt, thank you for not passing it off as a fast n furious ready to race $30,000 car. Your price is very fair from the looks of the work, and I wish you the best of luck selling it.
Thanks

I feels like I'm taking a big hit at selling at that price... but I think its more about sentimentality then anything. I just took the blue book value of it (I accounted for miles, motor condition, body condition, and location) and marked up only $500 for all my mods.

Also, I'm also throwing in my stock wheels (including spare tire), stock EX air box, stock ex muffler, and stock springs.

Old 09-09-2005, 08:28 PM   #5
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Send a message via AIM to eckoman_pdx Send a message via Yahoo to eckoman_pdx
Must be tough selling your car after all the work you put in, I know I could never sell mine! Good luck with it. Let's see some pics of the G35.

It's just that easy folks... mind the forum guidelines and we're cool.
Empty Pockets Racing Member #6
EPR Member 4 Life
eckoman_pdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:58 PM   #6
Silverbolt
Exterior Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eckoman_pdx
Must be tough selling your car after all the work you put in, I know I could never sell mine! Good luck with it. Let's see some pics of the G35.
Yeah, its going to be really tough. Right now, I'm letting my sister borrow it to drive to school.... I think my car is turning her into a little speed demon! haha! The G35 is an amazing car!... but the civic is SO light and agile! I'm going to miss that

Old 09-11-2005, 03:47 AM   #7
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbolt
Yeah, its going to be really tough. Right now, I'm letting my sister borrow it to drive to school.... I think my car is turning her into a little speed demon! haha! The G35 is an amazing car!... but the civic is SO light and agile! I'm going to miss that
Yeah...especially after all the work you put into it. I know your like me, and did almost all of the work yourself (if I recall). That's got to be the toughest part...letting her go after all the blood and sweat you put into her yourself. As I said, I could never let mine go, so I wish you good luck in both selling it and couping with it!!! Whoever buys it gets a nice package...as I always said, the theme of the car flows well and is smooth compared to alot of them out there.

The G35 coupe looks really nice and seems well refined. Power, can handle, looks great. It's a nice car all around. What color did you get exterior and interior?

EPR Member 4 Life
Old 09-13-2005, 07:06 AM   #8
Silverbolt
Exterior Guy

Re: Re: Re: **FS: Silverbolt's car!!!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by eckoman_pdx
Yeah...especially after all the work you put into it. I know your like me, and did almost all of the work yourself (if I recall). That's got to be the toughest part...letting her go after all the blood and sweat you put into her yourself. As I said, I could never let mine go, so I wish you good luck in both selling it and couping with it!!! Whoever buys it gets a nice package...as I always said, the theme of the car flows well and is smooth compared to alot of them out there.

The G35 coupe looks really nice and seems well refined. Power, can handle, looks great. It's a nice car all around. What color did you get exterior and interior?
Blood and sweat? haha! I'm suprised I'm still alive after losing all that blood and sweat! lol. I've had the idea of selling her for about a year now, so that helped made it easier.

My Skyline is Brilliant Silver with a black leather interior! I'm having my rims and bodykit installed (hopefully) all this week!

Mods: Ings front and rear; KenStyle sideskirts; 600k dual HIDs; changed all my lighting to LEDs; Skyline 350GT badging; 20x9(f) 20x10(r) Axis Mods. If everything goes well, I'll be buying these rims in a couple days and have them on my car this weekend as soon as its out of the bodyshop! After that, I'm thinking of going with Tein Htech with Tokico Illuminas. I'm also planning on having a 350z intake tube with a Stillen intake system... along with a custom duct that I'll make to bring it cooler air from the lower ducts. And I'm also getting Ings Face ducts too.

And there you have it... what I already have, and the extent of my future plans. Not bad for a nine day old car, huh

Old 09-13-2005, 10:17 PM   #9
eckoman_pdx
Honda God

Re: Re: Re: Re: **FS: Silverbolt's car!!!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbolt
Blood and sweat? haha! I'm suprised I'm still alive after losing all that blood and sweat! lol. I've had the idea of selling her for about a year now, so that helped made it easier.

My Skyline is Brilliant Silver with a black leather interior! I'm having my rims and bodykit installed (hopefully) all this week!

Mods: Ings front and rear; KenStyle sideskirts; 600k dual HIDs; changed all my lighting to LEDs; Skyline 350GT badging; 20x9(f) 20x10(r) Axis Mods. If everything goes well, I'll be buying these rims in a couple days and have them on my car this weekend as soon as its out of the bodyshop! After that, I'm thinking of going with Tein Htech with Tokico Illuminas. I'm also planning on having a 350z intake tube with a Stillen intake system... along with a custom duct that I'll make to bring it cooler air from the lower ducts. And I'm also getting Ings Face ducts too.

And there you have it... what I already have, and the extent of my future plans. Not bad for a nine day old car, huh
Sounds like it'll be a nice car!!! I can't wait to see pics of it once you get it out of the body shop (and hopefully get the wheels on it)!!! It's good to see you have a plan and are sticking to it. Very nice for a 9 day old car I know you've been planning it out since before you got it, a good way to go about it. That way you already have the plan once you got it!!! I'm sure it'll look great, as your civic did.

EPR Member 4 Life
Old 10-27-2005, 01:47 PM   #10
Electronix_etc
AF Newbie

Lets see some pics of your skyline R35 Bolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Electronix_etc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 11:08 PM   #11
Silverbolt
Exterior Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electronix_etc
Lets see some pics of your skyline R35 Bolt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol! The R35 hasnt been officially released yet... but heres my USDM spec Skyline 350gt Here are some pictures with only one month of working on it

btw, my civic isnt for sale anymore.

Old 10-28-2005, 12:02 AM   #12
myblkVTEC
AF Newbie

nice civic along with a nice price!!
myblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds