Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '71-'87 Civic | CRX
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-04-2002, 12:26 PM   #1
Trinity
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Trinity Send a message via Yahoo to Trinity
bye bye fellow 4th gens

well i have been here for awhile trying to help people out and let them know what they need to but here lately it has been more questions of " what wing should i get"," where should i get my altezza's"," where can i get these big heavy rims that i can't use to be fast but wanna be fast"," which body kit should i get, this ugly one or the uglier one" and i just can't take that anymore. it isn't about what it used to be, it is just a look. like a clothes fashion and i hate it. i love speed and i love sleepers but now days it is all look at me and how fancy and flashy my car is ( with a stock ass motor) . i hate it, i hate the import scene. it is all posers . so here i am telling you i am taking a break from posting. i know that i come off as a bitch and that i am not always nice but i do try to give people the advice they asked for and the answers to their questions. i will stop in but probably not post. good bye and it has been fun and i still am going to do stuff to my car i just won't post about it.

I'm the SPCA for EF's
2 88 crx si's
90 crx hf
90 crx si
89 civic dx
91 civic std

New edition - 90 civic std
Trinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2002, 12:50 PM   #2
Phatwhippin_CRX
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Phatwhippin_CRX Send a message via AIM to Phatwhippin_CRX Send a message via Yahoo to Phatwhippin_CRX
The import scene can lick my left nut and suck my right one....

Just stay true to the "tuning" aspect, and fuck the rest. Rice sucks a big dick, and it's killing our scene....

Well, I know I'll see ya around, but uh, here's my AF goodbye! hehe peas Megs :bandit:

I AM the Anti-Rice!

Swap info, Turbo tech, and naked chicks!
Phatwhippin_CRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2002, 01:02 PM   #3
mellowboy
Amy dragged me here...

Send a message via Skype™ to mellowboy
yes i agree with both of you! Well you will be missed...yeah rite. I was jk! Well talk to u later!
mellowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2002, 01:06 PM   #4
91zc
AF Enthusiast

Ah, well I am sure I will see you around maybe over on ht if you are staying on there. It isn't even rice anymore it is the biggest trend out there. Everyone thinks that because they have big ol' 18" bling bling rims, a huge park bench wing and tezza tailights with a stock motor that they are the shit. The local parts stores aren't helping either. I was in pep boys the other day picking up some oil and a filter for my b16 swap and they now have a whole aisle full of apc "performance" products. What a joke....it is basically all ricer shit. Just thought I would add my rant to fire. Later Trinity
91zc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2002, 01:12 PM   #5
Phatwhippin_CRX
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Phatwhippin_CRX Send a message via AIM to Phatwhippin_CRX Send a message via Yahoo to Phatwhippin_CRX
Fire Fire!

I AM the Anti-Rice!

Old 01-04-2002, 01:57 PM   #6
jeef
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to jeef Send a message via Yahoo to jeef
heh can't blame ya, keep in touch though
Old 01-05-2002, 02:26 AM   #7
spy54
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to spy54
yea pep boys aisle of crap and its crappy audio tryin to grab its little bit of the import scene all i see is riced out cars and its annoying as hell fuck i am trying to get a sleeper and the first thing people ask me if i am getting are rims and a body kit or spoiler fuck that shit

Purehonda.com - may she rest in peace

1996 Chevy C1500, Flowmaster Exhaust, Tinted Windows, 2 Kicker 10" L7 Subs, Eclipse 5v headunit, Alpine V12 Amp
DJM 4/6 drop kit being sold
Full Throttle 9.5 inch lift being installed

1989 CRX si "silver mist"---SOLD---.....Stripped and Wrecked in Compton
corbeau forza 2 seats, DC short shifter, Powerslot slotter rotors, AEM brake pads, Bfgoodridge Stainless steel brake lines, Greddy MX exhaust, AEM Cold Air Intake, Konig Rated-R rims, Kamikazi header
Make an Offer spy54@yahoo.com
spy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 11:18 AM   #8
Trinity
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Trinity Send a message via Yahoo to Trinity
thanks you guys but i am putting my car up for sale. it has s dent and stuff on it and needs body work for that but it has a jdm wing and tailights. i want a 93 teg for a daily driver that or a legand. something comfy. i want out of the car scene all together after this massacre i witnessed last night on an eclipse. thats isn't the whole reason i just don't wanna be classified anymore and all that by the cops.

I'm the SPCA for EF's
2 88 crx si's
90 crx hf
90 crx si
89 civic dx
91 civic std

New edition - 90 civic std
Trinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 11:19 AM   #9
crxlvr
Slowest Automatic Civic

Send a message via AIM to crxlvr
sorry to see ya go, you did provide a great knowledge to the 4th gen family, i understand where your position is on this subject, but if thats how these peeps are gonna "mod" their ride, then so be it, keep the real tuning to the peeps who know what they are talking about.

Hope to see ya around, keep in touch.

Stable Of Cars I have Owned:
1991 Honda CRX
1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
2003 Honda Accord
1998 Chrysler Concorde
2007 Honda Civic
1997 Toyota Camry
1995 Saturn SC2
1996 Ford Taurus
1991 GMC Sierra
2002 Daewoo Leganza
1999 Dodge Ram
2007 Honda CR-V
2003 BMW 325i
crxlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 12:02 PM   #10
sweetcarz.com
Banned

Send a message via AIM to sweetcarz.com
Quote:
Originally posted by Trinity
thanks you guys but i am putting my car up for sale. it has s dent and stuff on it and needs body work for that but it has a jdm wing and tailights. i want a 93 teg for a daily driver that or a legand. something comfy. i want out of the car scene all together after this massacre i witnessed last night on an eclipse. thats isn't the whole reason i just don't wanna be classified anymore and all that by the cops.
ok, it's cool with me Megan, I understand and all, but we better still hang out, maybe away from Barrett.
sweetcarz.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 03:43 PM   #11
Worshp
AF Fanatic

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T GO...you are one of the only people here who keep others honest! WE NEED YOU!!!!
Old 01-06-2002, 04:21 PM   #12
spy54
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to spy54
i'll miss her brutally honest opinions

Purehonda.com - may she rest in peace

1996 Chevy C1500, Flowmaster Exhaust, Tinted Windows, 2 Kicker 10" L7 Subs, Eclipse 5v headunit, Alpine V12 Amp
DJM 4/6 drop kit being sold
Full Throttle 9.5 inch lift being installed

1989 CRX si "silver mist"---SOLD---.....Stripped and Wrecked in Compton
corbeau forza 2 seats, DC short shifter, Powerslot slotter rotors, AEM brake pads, Bfgoodridge Stainless steel brake lines, Greddy MX exhaust, AEM Cold Air Intake, Konig Rated-R rims, Kamikazi header
Make an Offer spy54@yahoo.com
spy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 04:27 PM   #13
SkyNex721
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SkyNex721
That sucks, but if you gotta go you gotta go. I see what your saying about the all show and no go. I hate it. But some times I wish my car looked nicer. But I still stick to tuning it instead of ricin' it out. I personally like the sleeper cars and that is what I'm going for.
SkyNex721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2002, 08:55 AM   #14
Phatwhippin_CRX
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by Trinity
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Shit....

I AM the Anti-Rice!

Old 01-07-2002, 02:30 PM   #15
Worshp
AF Fanatic

Trin..you can't go because you are the moderator of this forum. You have obligations, so who will moderate it if you leave?

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Civic | CRX > '71-'87 Civic | CRX