Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Supra > Rumors
Rumors What have you heard? Tales of the MKV, concepts and spy pics.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-13-2004, 01:43 PM   #1
tireburner86
AF Newbie

so much hype, so little facts.

at this moment in time, there is going to be no new supra. for all you believers, take all those cute little concept pics you saw and shove them right up your ass. toyota said, themselves, that there will be no new supra, 2000/3000/5000/9990000GT or whatever the fuck you dorks keep dreaming about. ok, so im being a little harsh....but i dont understand why there are SO MANY THREADS based on those god damn photos. the only thing toyota cares about are gay little fuel sipping hybrid pussyass fag-mobiles that couldn't beat a deaf dog with cataracts and a broken leg in a drag race. i hope to god a toyota rep sees this thread or another one if there are possibly any more like it (which i doubt) and finally wakes the fuck up. they just dont realize that there is a market out there, a very large one, that really doest give a fat fuck about hybrids and hype-mobiles. i cant imagine being a mechanic 20 years from now. at this rate, they'll better fit the title "computer electronics technician".
tireburner86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 01:47 PM   #2
lamehonda
AF Enthusiast

Re: so much hype, so little facts.

Toyota has shifted its focus from the enthusiast to the masses. Its such a shame because they used to make such great cars.
2005 Nissan Frontier ext cab 4x4 4.0L-Sold
2006 Kawasaki Ninja 500r-Sold
2004 Yamaha FZ1 Silver/Black- Sold
2008 Mazdaspeed 3-In the driveway
lamehonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 01:51 PM   #3
tireburner86
AF Newbie

sad thing is toyota isnt the only company. in fact, almost every company has in one way or another.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:53 PM   #4
lamehonda
AF Enthusiast

Toyota more so though. Not to push hondas or anything, but they have gone the opposite way that toyota did in the last few years more power and speed. Toyota has eliminated everything fun from their line (mr2, supra etc.) Toyota needs to shape up and at least give us one car that is a riot.
2005 Nissan Frontier ext cab 4x4 4.0L-Sold
2006 Kawasaki Ninja 500r-Sold
2004 Yamaha FZ1 Silver/Black- Sold
2008 Mazdaspeed 3-In the driveway
lamehonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 05:23 AM   #5
DarkStarRacing
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tireburner86
at this moment in time, there is going to be no new supra. for all you believers, take all those cute little concept pics you saw and shove them right up your ass. toyota said, themselves, that there will be no new supra, 2000/3000/5000/9990000GT or whatever the fuck you dorks keep dreaming about. ok, so im being a little harsh....but i dont understand why there are SO MANY THREADS based on those god damn photos. the only thing toyota cares about are gay little fuel sipping hybrid pussyass fag-mobiles that couldn't beat a deaf dog with cataracts and a broken leg in a drag race. i hope to god a toyota rep sees this thread or another one if there are possibly any more like it (which i doubt) and finally wakes the fuck up. they just dont realize that there is a market out there, a very large one, that really doest give a fat fuck about hybrids and hype-mobiles. i cant imagine being a mechanic 20 years from now. at this rate, they'll better fit the title "computer electronics technician".
somebody needs to smoke a joint or something....
DarkStarRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 12:41 AM   #6
tireburner86
AF Newbie

Thumbs up

youre right....i do.
Old 09-05-2004, 09:07 PM   #7
SUPRA_MKIV
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to SUPRA_MKIV Send a message via Yahoo to SUPRA_MKIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by tireburner86
you little prick.....let people hope...want...and talk of wat they wish to happen....your little bitch ass can suck my cock....its very possible that toyota will make a new supra...read on the forum about gathering people to talk and urge toyota to make the supra....if enough people want it...they will make it...."BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME"

i am sorry for my god damned mother fucking cussing...
SUPRA_MKIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 10:42 PM   #8
tireburner86
AF Newbie

all the dreaming in the world isn't going to change toyotas mind. wake up, kid. youre wasting your energy with your stupid ideas...cant you see what toyotas focus is? and why the hell should we have to get down on our hands and knees and beg the fucking company to build a sports car? is there something im not getting here?
Old 09-11-2004, 02:16 AM   #9
grimple1
AF Regular

Send a message via MSN to grimple1 Send a message via Yahoo to grimple1

toyota is putting their "fun" factor into their SCION side project. the toyota line is and will be nothing (for a long time to come) but camry-type vehicles.

but who knows? maybe we'll all be proven wrong.

p.s. you can toss the Celica onto the list of "sportier" toyota cars no longer makes.
grimple1 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Supra > Rumors