Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Plymouth > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 08:25 PM   #1
Dodge Don
AF Newbie

Help a Mopar win the Cruise Nationals....need your vote!

Greetings fellow Mopar lovers. I would greatly appreciate your help in having a Mopar win the 2012 Cruise Nationals Grand Championship.
For those unfamiliar with the Cruise Nationals, it is run by the Canadian International Auto Show and they send judges out to ten Ontario cruise night/car shows throughout the summer and select the top 60 cars to attend the semi-finals at the Autofest Car Show in Oshawa. My car, a recently restored 1970 Dodge Charger R/T SE, was selected as one of the 60 and during the Cruise Nationals event in Oshawa was selected as one of the final 10 cars which will be displayed at the Canadian International Auto Show in February, viewed by over 300,000 visitors and compete for the Cruise Nationals Grand Championship.
I was the only Mopar selected so I am “representing” for the Mopar faithful. The other 9 cars selected were a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS Z28, 1955 Chevrolet, 1934 Ford, 1956 Lincoln Continental Mark II convertible, 1958 Ford Fairlane retractable hardtop, 1964 Ford convertible, 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS, 1958 GMC pickup truck and a 1931 Ford coupe.
From these 10 classics, the crowning of the 3 winners will occur, the Cruise Nationals Grand Champion Gold Medalist, Cruise Nationals Silver Medalist and Cruise Nationals Bronze Medalist. The judging will be comprised of two distinct weighted entities, ‘in person’ judging by celebrity automotive enthusiasts and public on-line ballots/votes. This is where I need your assistance.

From December 12, 2011 to February 4, 2012 log on to www.autoshow.ca/cruise to vote for your favourite Cruise Nationals Grand Finalist. I am hoping you will support the lone Mopar.
And in case anyone is interested with time to kill here is the link to my YouTube Channel which features numerous videos of the car and various car shows including the Cruise Nationals Semi-Finals.

http://www.youtube.com/user/70CHARGE...Y?feature=mhsn

Thanks for your support! Mopar or No Car!
Dodge Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 06:11 PM   #2
Dodge Don
AF Newbie

Re: Help a Mopar win the Cruise Nationals....need your vote!

Old 01-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #3
Dodge Don
AF Newbie

Thanks to anyone who voted for the support. Only 10 days until voting ends. The cars I'm up against are amazing so I'll be surprised if I place in top 3 but who knows. At least there is one token Mopar competing.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:31 PM   #4
Dodge Don
AF Newbie

Thanks for the support & votes!!!!!!
My car won second place (Silver Medalist)!!!! I was very surprised. I did not expect to make the top 3 at all.
The orange 69 Camaro took first (Grand Champion).

I put a bunch of videos on my You Tube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IM4LfJ12AU
Thanks again for supporting the only Mopar in the event.