Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Trans Sport
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 09:26 AM   #31
LMP
AF Enthusiast

Re: engine overheating of my pontiac transport 1990

well at this point, state clearly which problem or situation do you want to solve? FOr previous problems, (overheating) there are several steps that were suggested above that must get an answer from you otherwise no further progress is possible.

which light/cabling do you want to put back in operation? tailgate (liftgate) ? engine compartment light ("wires under the hood" ) ?

there are a lot of wiring diagrams you can browse through and download from here www.avigex.ca/xport , including
instrument
instrument1
including connections to indicator lights: Are you able to access that?
YOur model is VIN D. Brown-white 419 from Check ENgine Light goes to connector A5 on EngineControlModule but I doubt you need to access that. HEre is page 8A-20-2 to complete "instrument1"

if you want a diagram for a specific component that is not already shown, identify it clearly .

Last edited by LMP; 03-06-2008 at 10:38 AM.
LMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:52 AM   #32
vijayan
AF Newbie

ok the instruction in you r site doesn,t help it would be way better if you know any site in which i can get a repair manual or something.... the manual from which you scanned all that pics in your site do you know any site from where i can download that.... the previous sites you gave doesn,t have any information to download
vijayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:36 PM   #33
LMP
AF Enthusiast

THE repair manual form which I provided the scans is like 2500 pages.....of course, not all of that is scanned. A precise definition of exactly what you need and want to do could procure a few more relevant scans.
Otherwise you can procure the actual complete hard copy manual on e-bay and have it shipped to your place. Here is one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-...spagenameZWD1V

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Trans Sport