Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > Commercial Vehicles
Commercial Vehicles The place to post about any Peugeot commercial vehiles like Partner, Boxer, etc.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 02:28 PM   #1
gullrock
AF Newbie

Boxer radio swhitches off after 20 mins

My 2003 Motorhome on a Boxer cab/chasis has an original radio but when the ignition is off the radio is set up to switch itself off after 20 minutes to save flattening the battery. This is very annoying and I would like to rewire it to stop this happening. Any help would be much appreciated please.
gullrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:24 PM   #2
mellisa123
AF Newbie

Re: Boxer radio swhitches off after 20 mins

WITH DUE RESPECTFUL
Contact me here for more details (attah_juliet01@live.fr)

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow to seek for your assistance regards to my situation since the death of my parents, I know this letter might come to you as a surprise because we have not met each other or see face to face before. My name is Ms. Juliet Attah I’m from Benghazi –Libya, I am 22 years old female.

My father (General Hamed Makenze Attah) He was shot to death by Islamist-linked militant troops within the anti-Gaddafi forces on 28th July, 2011 and after two days my mother with my two brothers was Killed one early morning by the rebels as result of civil war that going on in my country Libya. I am now writing to seek for your assistance from Cote D’Ivoire West Africa, where I managed to escape to nearby country through the help of United Nation after the death of my parents, and now seeking asylum in Refugee Camp here in Cote D’Ivoire.

Meanwhile, the main reason why I am seeking for your assistance is because of FUNDS my late father deposited in one of the prime Bank here in Cote D’Ivoire. In my name as his next of kin which amount is (9.5M) NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS cash and he deposited it with the Bank here in Cote D’Ivoire. However, I have being advised by the Imam at the camp to look for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee to claim the FUNDS on my behalf due to my refugee status. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital investment in your country through your help.

Please get back to me if you are interesting by assisting me claiming the fund, so that I will give you all the details and contact of the Bank here in Cote D’Ivoire. Where this FUNDS was deposited. I want the FUNDS to be transferred to your country before I come over to your country to continue my education, honestly I am really suffering since I arrived in this country, it is too painful, but I hope with your help I will have FUNDS transferred to your country and continue there to secure my life and continue my studies.

As soon as I receive your interest in assisting me, I will send you more details. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction.

attah_juliet01@live.fr

Sincerely,
Yours Faithfully,
From Ms. Juliet Attah
WITH DUE RESPECTFUL
mellisa123 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > Commercial Vehicles