Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Frontier | Navara
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 12:49 AM   #1
SlowMotion
AF Newbie

Warm Air From Vents/Brake Noise

I read a comments about the vent situation with a Frontier truck blowing warm air. I guess there is not a fix for this? I just purchased a used 2001 Frontier and I have noticed this as well. I also noticed a noise when the truck is moved forward or backwards, it is only made during the first couple of feet. At that, the noise is not heard again, unless you turn off the vehicle and start it again and move a couple of feet. The dealer said that this is the anti-lock system doing a check. Has any one had this occurrence?
SlowMotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 11:51 PM   #2
frontierse
AF Newbie

weird noises

My dealer said the same thing. It's like a hum in the first 50 feet of driving. Said the ABS is doing a check or something (does that mean I don't have ABS until that noise)? I also get a click when I first turn the steering wheel after starting, like the turn signal is going off, only it isn't on. Coggin Nissan said it definitely isn't normal but would take forever to find/fix... could I just live with it?! Unbelievable...
frontierse is offline   Reply With Quote