Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Triumph > TR7
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 09:25 AM   #31
mike7029
AF Newbie

Re: Poor little Triumph

I am preasently putting a 4.3 vortec with a 700r4 in my 78 tr-7 and am just getting started and have a few questons of my own i hope we can help eachother out. The issue I am having right now like you is the motor mounts and where the best place to put them would be. And dealing with the clearance for the carb and the distibutor any help would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR7rebuild View Post
Recently I was left a 1976 Triumph TR7, from my father before he passed this year. The car needs alot of work, the engine is shot some minor body damage and the like. I live in a small town and there are an abudance of Chevy 350 small blocks here and I have found that it would fit inside the TR7. My problem is I haven't been able to find any information on converting to this. I know everyone says Rover or Buick but with the ease of getting the 350 I would like to go to that. Can anyone help, is there someone out there that has completed this?
mike7029 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Triumph > TR7