Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 03:05 PM   #31
Nissan-Fan
AF Regular

And what part of that do you not approve of?

1978 Datsun 280z
2.8Litre Inline 6
T04 Turbocharger, Intercooled
N42 Intake Manifold
3" Downpipe
[Work In Progress]
Old 03-06-2004, 10:25 PM   #32
Spectre927
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Spectre927
Re: pet peeves about the male ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan-Fan
And what part of that do you not approve of?
Lol that comment about the 2F2F, You cant blow yourself up with N2O.

are you correctin me son?
Old 03-06-2004, 11:21 PM   #33
Nissan-Fan
AF Regular

Sure, why not!...

1978 Datsun 280z
2.8Litre Inline 6
N42 Intake Manifold
3" Downpipe
[Work In Progress]
Old 03-06-2004, 11:26 PM   #34
Nissan-Fan
AF Regular

What you think n2O is flammable?

1978 Datsun 280z
2.8Litre Inline 6
N42 Intake Manifold
3" Downpipe
[Work In Progress]
Old 03-07-2004, 10:55 PM   #35
Spectre927
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: pet peeves about the male ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan-Fan
What you think n2O is flammable?
Actually, it was a play off the fast and furious... ass
Old 03-08-2004, 09:10 AM   #36
Hypsi87
I got your v-8 swingin!!!

Send a message via AIM to Hypsi87
I like rice.... I will run any riced car that thinks they have a chance. Its fun to put it down to like qtr. throttle and just keep up and watch them. Have anyof you guys accually done that? They have this serouis look on their face and they are jammin gears so hard, bouncing off the rev limiters. They got the subs just cranked up so loud. It's so funny. It's even better when yu reach the halfway point and just floor it, spoolup, and just beat the piss out of them by 10+ carlengths..... You should try it it's fun!! Some people give me all sorts of crap because I will race rice, they accuse me of showing off. I think Im just helping educate the troubled youth of america.

Andy

Grand National. Going fast with class.
Voted FASTEST street car on AF.
Here is the proof!!!
1987 Buick Grand National.
Back in action!!!!
1999 Ford F-250
Tow rig from hell 598 Ft-lbs.
ASE Certified in...
Mobile AC
On Highway medium duty diesel engines.
Off highwayy medium duty diesel engines.
On highway trucks.
Working on the eletronics certification

Member of
A.A.N.B.C- Afer against non boosted crews #2
Old 03-08-2004, 09:44 PM   #37
Spectre927
AF Enthusiast

A N/A 4 banger isn't even in the same class as a turbocharged 6 cylinder. Beating one of them is really nothing to brag about... now if you're not referring to the entire 4 cylinder population when you say "rice," and you're actually referring to what we would all generally consider 'rice,' then good job man, smoking one of them is something to be proud of, in a different kind of way- if you know what i mean.
Old 03-13-2004, 05:13 PM   #38
Hypsi87
I got your v-8 swingin!!!

Send a message via AIM to Hypsi87
I was not braggin at all bout beating them. Its just funny to see them show up and start crap with people, I'm not talking about the 4 banger crowed, just ones that think a set of neon light will make them fast. I will race anyone who walks up to my car and just starts ragging me because it is a buick or because it is "old tecnogy" (Yes a kid in a plymouth lazer made fun of me and my "old school technonogy") I honesly do not go after rice. It's just when they try to go after me. I don't think bad about NA 4 bangers. I know a guy here that has a NA civic that runs 12.8 in the qtr.

Grand National. Going fast with class.
Voted FASTEST street car on AF.
Here is the proof!!!
1987 Buick Grand National.
Back in action!!!!
1999 Ford F-250
Tow rig from hell 598 Ft-lbs.
ASE Certified in...
Mobile AC
On Highway medium duty diesel engines.
Off highwayy medium duty diesel engines.
On highway trucks.
Working on the eletronics certification

Member of
A.A.N.B.C- Afer against non boosted crews #2
Old 03-13-2004, 08:13 PM   #39
IntegraBoy2003
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: pet peeves about the male ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsol
Pet peeves...? Why do some guys feel the need to challenge me constantly? Get over it! What are they trying to prove? I live in Itlay, where they drive Fiats, Opels, Peugeots and VWs. I have the only white Honda del Sol in the area and I swear they seek me out to drive me up a freakin' wall.

true that

New York Yankees Join the asses, that rock the masses

David

Old 04-07-2004, 08:50 PM   #40
Imikto
AF Newbie

I hate it how us women always have to prove ourselves! I hate it that guys always think we can't drive just because we are women! I hate it when you beat them and they name off 100 excuses!
Old 04-07-2004, 09:31 PM   #41
eurobeaner
AF Regular

Send a message via MSN to eurobeaner

sup peeps?..im a guy, and all this shit you're sayin is true...im not like that(ok mabe a lil)..my car is a pos(86 pontiac fiero v-6) and peeps want to race it, im like ok...you'll beat me..but ok, then they smoke my ass and i tell them i told tyou so and they brag about thier car...im like wtf?? u beat me, i dont care if your pushin 15lbs of boost...i dont care bout a 150 shot of nos.....and i also hat the peeps(guys or girls) that make thier cars pure show...i look in the trader all the time and see a 99 honda civic, 20 grand invested...BONE STOCK ENGINE...its soooooo stupid, now me...i would love to have the money to put 1000 into my car PERIOD...but i cant(makin 5.75...got to pay fo inshurance 120$ a month, and all my gas)
I understand all your girls complaints, i see it myself..hell..most of my friends are like that
Old 04-27-2004, 09:29 PM   #42
o14liquid
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to o14liquid
i have a 91 hatch, installed a tach in it alil while back. didn't like shifting by ear no more
ever since i installed it people with their cars always wanting to race and shi, rev'n they're engines at the light like i wanna race. (my engine is still stock ) i dont race with them, i just rev back and let them pull off like idiots......maybe i should put a sticker that says "stock engine" like people who put v-tec on they're cars when they dont have a v-tec

dont matter tho, after my i get my new engine i'll be beating their arses like a red head step child on crack

Last edited by o14liquid; 04-27-2004 at 11:08 PM.
Old 05-03-2004, 08:14 PM   #43
1gspot
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 1gspot
First off im a guy, but i wanna give all u ladies out there some props. If u read the other forums all guys care about is beating each other but the one word i read in almost every post here is RESPECT. Which is really what its all about.

As for the HS punks i totally know what u are talking about. Why? cuz i go to school with about 10 of them, 2001 eclipses and mustangs seem to be all that fills the lot these days. I am one of the few that have a job and i work hard 4 days a week just to pay insurance and gas and have some change left over for mods.

I think most guys anguish about girl drivers is that not many of them truely care about there cars, or enjoy the quick run to the gas station for milk. But for those of u ladies who truely care, as far as im concerned, ur one of us... a racer.
Old 05-05-2004, 07:41 PM   #44
RSX-S777
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1gspot
First off im a guy, but i wanna give all u ladies out there some props. If u read the other forums all guys care about is beating each other but the one word i read in almost every post here is RESPECT. Which is really what its all about.

As for the HS punks i totally know what u are talking about. Why? cuz i go to school with about 10 of them, 2001 eclipses and mustangs seem to be all that fills the lot these days. I am one of the few that have a job and i work hard 4 days a week just to pay insurance and gas and have some change left over for mods.

I think most guys anguish about girl drivers is that not many of them truely care about there cars, or enjoy the quick run to the gas station for milk. But for those of u ladies who truely care, as far as im concerned, ur one of us... a racer.
Oh, how sweet. (vomits) Here is the complete opposite end of the spectrum from the testosterone-fueled, machismo ricer . How about some middle-ground honesty, though? Morons don't care if you are male or female- and morons, in turn, can BE male or female. They will always talk trash, always make excuses, always assume, always underestimate and always do and say moronic things. Such is the nature of THE MORON.There are some females who posted here who talk shit as well as any idiot male. (And to those individuals...I'd love to smoke you- not because you are females, but because you are loudmouths!) So anyway, on behalf of guys everywhere, please ease up on the generalizations...it hurts our feelings.

I've got a fever. And the only prescription is more cowbell...
Old 05-19-2004, 10:50 AM   #45
jdrumstik
AF Regular

I happen to be guy, who happens to be surfin the chick forum, who happends to own a 88 honda prelude Si, but its stock. I like to race, but in a few years I'll have a 454 El Camino, pusing a modern day feul injected engine and a vette 6 speed. hopefully making around 500 hp, then I'll wipe all you ricers out!

But I do think its hot when girls drive stick shifts, and i think its hotter when girls drive muscle cars. Especially if they are sleepers.