Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Altima
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 06:05 AM   #1
Robin Rattner
AF Newbie

Input needed on 2013 Altima

My lease on a 2010 Altima hybrid is almost up - I looked at the 2013 yesterday. Was disappointed to find they don't make a hybrid anymore. Wondering about the gas mileage on the 2013 for street driving and anything else people want to share about the new model.
Robin Rattner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
Flashfox
AF Newbie

Re: Input needed on 2013 Altima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Rattner View Post
My lease on a 2010 Altima hybrid is almost up - I looked at the 2013 yesterday. Was disappointed to find they don't make a hybrid anymore. Wondering about the gas mileage on the 2013 for street driving and anything else people want to share about the new model.
I swapped a 2010 Rogue SL for a 2013 Altima SL and I haven't regretted it since (December 27, 2012). I did look for a hybrid but I was told that it was never available in Florida and that it was discontinued (I lived in California where the hybrid was previously available)

I get around 32 mi/g on the highway and around 25 mi/g city driving. Smooth and comfortable is how I describe the ride. This is the SL so it is loaded with almost every option available. Turn radius is better than the Rogue SL and so is the mileage. What can I say, I really enjoy this car ;-)
Flashfox is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Altima