Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
F Series Forum covers questions and discussions regarding Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford F-450, Ford F-550, Ford F-650, and Ford F-750.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 02:14 PM   #1
rachelh19
AF Newbie

2001 ford f150 will not start anti theft

I was testing my maf sensor. when i went to start it I forgot i didn't plug the sensor back into the harness. After pluging it back in the truck still would'nt start. Then I started having battery run down. after charging the battery back up the truck will turn over quickly but will not start. the anti theft light will blink rapidly while the engine is turning over. when the battery runs back down the gauges, tack and spedo will go all the way over to one side and back. Ive check all the fuses just to make sure I didn't short out the maf some how. Should the truck still start if the maf is bad? Also in the repair manual book it just show the maf on the air flow vent, but then it talks about to remove take out the vent and unbolt it from the engine! It looks to me like what in the vent is all there is. Is there something iam missing?
rachelh19 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > F Series