Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-12-2020, 09:51 PM   #1
Seamus McRae
AF Regular

Alternative decals for Polo WRC

Hi all

Has anyone come across any alternative decals for other rallies for Belkits' Polo WRC kit - the 1st one. I bought 2 of them when released bc, like most of these kit releases these days, they don't hang around for long at reasonable prices. Anyways, I don't particularly want to do 2 cars from the same rally, so curious if a company has released decals for a gravel or snow event

Cheers
Seamus McRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 03:55 PM   #2
hej-hou
AF Newbie

Re: Alternative decals for Polo WRC

Hi,
only one after market decals for Polo WRC is from MZ Zone from Austria Rally Liezen 2017 with "Mundl" Baumschlager in Red Bull livery.

https://www.rallymodels43.cz/rallymo...7-Baumschlager

Maybe you can check the Colorado decals, if they are offering another start numbers and name plates of another rallies from 2013, 2015 and 2016 for the Belkits Polo. REN has prepared, as I know, the gravel TK, which can be used.
hej-hou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 09:06 AM   #3
Seamus McRae
AF Regular

Re: Alternative decals for Polo WRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hej-hou View Post
Hi,
only one after market decals for Polo WRC is from MZ Zone from Austria Rally Liezen 2017 with "Mundl" Baumschlager in Red Bull livery.

https://www.rallymodels43.cz/rallymo...7-Baumschlager

Hi

Maybe you can check the Colorado decals, if they are offering another start numbers and name plates of another rallies from 2013, 2015 and 2016 for the Belkits Polo. REN has prepared, as I know, the gravel TK, which can be used.
Hey mate
Thanks for the info. Yeah, I had seen the gravel transkit on spotmodel - that's what prompted me to ask the question. Aside from pure greed, ordinarily most companies in our hobby don't offer up those sorts of things unless there's an alternative to the donor kit on the market. Or one is about to be released...
Seamus McRae is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling