Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Infiniti > General Discussion
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
0nehundred
AF Newbie

199 infiniti g20 will not start , STRANGE ISSUE

Hello out there, my question is: my 1999 Infiniti G20 will not start. I was driving it, turned it off and it did not start up again, I had it jumped and it started up. The next day it would not start. I tried and the alarm went off, and wouldn't stop until i disconnected the battery. Then I disconnected the horn (to avoid the headache) and reconnected the battery. It still would not start. The battery IS FULLY CHARGED (tested). Now, the only why i can start it is to disconnect the negative battery terminal and while someone else turns the key to the start position, I quickly reconnect the terminal and it starts up. I don't know if my alarm is haywire or some other sensor is telling my car not to start? PLEASE HELP! Thank you
0nehundred is offline   Reply With Quote