Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-13-2002, 04:14 AM   #1
willsy01
AF Newbie

Talking Hi all

Hi all,

Name's Ryan, just signed up here.....this has gotta be the most diverse forum i've seen! So many different sections!!
I'm not sure if it has ever been mentioned before but i'm part of the Pulsar Group of Australia...... www.pulsar.org.au
We've got just over a thousand members now and we've built quite a pile of info about all kinds of Pulsars.......pls feel free to come on over and have a look!!
Just another quick note, I didn't join just to big note our club......i'll be hangin' around and actively posting

Cheers people:ylsuper

Ryan
Straight through muffler with 4" tip
Blaupunkt Acapulco CD
Clarion SRS1624 Splits (F)
Clarion SRC 1373 (R)
Soundstream Rubicon 12" Sub
Schneider 2 ch Amp

http://members.pulsar.org.au/profiledisplay.php?ID=16
willsy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 04:30 AM   #2
Pulsar Dude
AF Newbie

heya peeps

another PGA member here, like ryan has said...this is huge and very very diverse.

hope to see some of you guys come on over to us and we can all discuss pulsars

cheers
steve