Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 11:54 AM   #1
Schultz
AF Newbie

selling a stanza

around march i will be selling my 92 stanza xe. im getting a good job with a cadd company and i want to have a new car. this stanza now has 99,650 miles on it and buy the time i sell it it will have about 102,000. i have put all new poioneer speakers in it as well as an aem short ram intake, intrax lowering springs(1.75 front, 1.5 rear) and a hayme xtr-type one muffler with new oem cat back exhaust to meet it. the tires have about 18,000 miles on them. i have american racing rims on it that are black. the car is charcoal grey and in good condition. it has power everything but is automatic. the paintjob is decent. there are some scratches and some dings. all of these dents are from the old little lady who had it before me. she only put about 48,000 miles on it when i got it. the trunk paint is the worst. it lost its clear coat from the sun bit the color doesn't have any burn spots just no clear coat. looking to sell in the 2,000-3,000 range. i live in the baltimore maryland area so if anyone is interested let me know. again i will be selling it around the middle to the end of march. im just trying to get an idea if people are interested. thanks
Schultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 09:09 PM   #2
understood25
AF Newbie

Cool Re: selling a stanza

Are you still selling that stanza?
understood25 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza