Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-16-2022, 07:10 PM   #1
JackAttack2002
AF Newbie

Smile Hello, introduction and my car

hello my name is Jack I'm 20 and from Norfolk in England dont want to live in this country or associate myself with it but yeah anyone else from the uk on this forum.

this is my riced out Vauxhall/Opel/Holden Corsa limited edition. this car stock puts out 83hp and i probably made it slower by attaching a cone air filter to it but it sounds so much better.
definitely not a fast car however there is a vxr version opc in Europe which is faster.

the only reason i drive this is because its the best looking car i could afford with my insurance in the uk as insurance is expensive for young drivers and I'm only on my 2nd year of owning a full license when I'm 25 it will drop a lot though I think it also drops a bit at 21.

right now im starting a detailing business hopefully it goes well and then i will hopefully buy a project car and a better daily at some point.

I love JDM, American and classic and vintage cars but i respect most cars as being a car enthusiast is all about respecting other peoples builds and cars i hate it when you get people send hate but haters are going to hate any ways.

other hobbies include karting, making YouTube videos, anime, music and producing music, helping out with people or charity and photography.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4 k detail.jpg (41.2 KB, 5 views)
JackAttack2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JackAttack2002 For This Useful Post:
jimjonas9384 (06-20-2022)

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General