Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 8 Series
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 12:58 AM   #1
NeedWeed850
AF Newbie

Bmw 850I 91 ..Spray engin coolant true heat vents inside the cabine.

Today, i was in traffic with the car for a good 45 min. I was on the Red light when vapor and coolant started staring true the vents , mostly on the driver side, all the engine coolant dropped on the road in about 20 sec. it was poring out FAST. I shut down the car , waited 1 hour, refiled some engine coolant. The car started fine,i was about 2 km away from home so i took the risk and got back.

When it started to spray coolant the heating system was on , i guess that why it's sprayed inside.

Can someone tell me what I am looking at , radiator, or maybe loose radiator cooling line. All the cooling fluid pored out in 20 sec when it happened. Any advise will be appreciated, it's winter soon and i am not in a hurray to fix it, but still wish to do it so i can stat her every week when i wont drive it.

Thank you

Nik
NeedWeed850 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 8 Series