Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Mustang Talk
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 11:11 AM   #1
GOFOR
AF Newbie

Question 94 GT mustang questions?

ok Guys here goes i have a mustang with 5.0HO and was thinkin on takeing the electroics off the eng and go with a alum. intake with a 4 barrel carb. the questions are what all has to be done to get rid of all the crap and have the motor like my 67 mustang has ? any and all help would be appericated... also if this motor can't be used what is involved with an eng swap? also can i keep the AOD Tranny with out the computer being hooked to the older style motor just want to get away for all the crap that has been put on the motor and get back to the late 60's and early 70's type motor, I have done swaps before but never on these newier type cars to an old style motor so any help would be most appericated.

Thanks in Advance From a Gofor In bind
GOFOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 01:40 PM   #2
SikNingStang
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to SikNingStang
Re: 94 GT mustang questions?

I don't know what all exactly needs to be done but I know you don't have to do an engine swap all you mainly need to do is swap the intake manifold and get a carb basically. There is some other fine tuning stuff you'll need to do but someone else I'm sure will come in this thread and post a novel... and you'll become smarter... lol

good luck
SikNingStang is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Mustang Talk