Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 09:43 PM   #91
logik23
Banned

Send a message via MSN to logik23
Re: widebody s15

Yeah, with a 5 minute rest stop you'll still get there in 3.2 minutes, total time. Damn, Ferraris are nice...even though I like Lambos better...anyways, I don't wanna start a big thing lol, to divert attention... WIDEBODY SUCKS!!!
Old 03-09-2005, 09:52 PM   #92
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13

McLaren F1 biatches even though there are better cars out i still want one actually a saleen s7 would be nasty 7.0 L V-8 twin turbo that thing would be pretty nice to have i bet honda tuners would still try to rev up one one of those cause they are all stupid heads
Old 03-09-2005, 10:18 PM   #93
logik23
Banned

Damn, if you TTed that one you could prolly do a burnout at 180mph in 6th gear!! lolll
Old 03-09-2005, 11:20 PM   #94
orestes
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: widebody s15

Quote:
Originally Posted by logik23
Damn, Ferraris are nice...even though I like Lambos better...anyways,

...man i like ferraris like a million times more. it would be interesting to see a poll on that...not that it matters.

"I got that hustle in my genes like high blood pressure" -E-40
Old 03-09-2005, 11:35 PM   #95
logik23
Banned

Hey, don't get me wrong, I think that the 360 Modena is sex on wheels and I love the sound, but there's just something about Lambos, especially the Murcielago, I mean V12, a real 6 speed, AWD, convertible (I dunno if it's still a concept), it's just soooo sweet and that sound....even better then the V8 in the 360. And I dunno if anyone saw the Rides episode about Lamborghinis, but Valentino what's his name, the test driver, is awesome, I mean the way he drifted the car around the corner, and when he passed the car, he barely missed the truck, he's crazy, and it's true what he said, engines are just noise, but a V12 is "musica" or however you spell it....anyways...I still like all other engine sounds, but what he said about the V12 is true, I still love MyNismo's engine's sound from the video! lol
Old 03-09-2005, 11:57 PM   #96
orestes
AF Fanatic

i think the true v12 snarl is Ferrari, they had it before Lambo, and it sounds better.

"I got that hustle in my genes like high blood pressure" -E-40
Old 03-10-2005, 12:29 AM   #97
thegladhatter
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit_N_Run-player
i like driftspeeds JDM section of there website lol.
Whoooo Hoooo!! Spinturn knobs $15!!! ...and "Z' emblems OH BOY!!!!
They are FULLY stocked with JDM stuff
Old 03-10-2005, 04:10 AM   #98
D-Bo
AF Enthusiast

lets not lose the focus at hand here.. i still don't think its yours.. i may be the next worst thing to devil's advocate but i really dont believe you.. you're gonna have to show more.. i'm sure if you were a manager, you'd be able to take a half hour more on lunch to go check out a car, let alone YOUR car, let alone an S15!! either show us real shit or give it up big guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dbo240

***LOOKING FOR A COUPE, ENGINE IS NOT AN ISSUE***
Old 03-10-2005, 06:28 AM   #99
logik23
Banned

But he's a manager, he's probably got some big project he's got to finish, I mean the muffler on that 89 Camry isn't ganna cut itself off.
Old 03-10-2005, 06:30 AM   #100
logik23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orestes
i think the true v12 snarl is Ferrari, they had it before Lambo, and it sounds better.
Yeah, but Ferrari is to big, Lamborghini is cool cause they are still tiny and only make a hand full of cars every year,anyways, doesn't matter, I like Lambos, you like Ferraris, it's all good.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:02 AM   #101
Chuki_breath
AF Enthusiast

im gonna have to go with ferrari too lol, i mean there more expensive line of cars are damn sweet. Like the racing line of cars they have. So damn sweet.

So this kid owns just a muffler shop? If he owns it, and is a manager, i dont see how he couldn't go over and see it if he really wanted too. I mean just say, im going to go see my car. Do it on lunch so you have a little time. You can come back a little late. I mean the shops in your family name. I know how "shop" life is, i take an hour and a half lunch mostly lol. I go down to the mexican resteraunt and order the special lemonade with salt in regular cup. lol
Old 03-10-2005, 08:12 AM   #102
02WideBodyS15
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuki_breath
im gonna have to go with ferrari too lol, i mean there more expensive line of cars are damn sweet. Like the racing line of cars they have. So damn sweet.

So this kid owns just a muffler shop? If he owns it, and is a manager, i dont see how he couldn't go over and see it if he really wanted too. I mean just say, im going to go see my car. Do it on lunch so you have a little time. You can come back a little late. I mean the shops in your family name. I know how "shop" life is, i take an hour and a half lunch mostly lol. I go down to the mexican resteraunt and order the special lemonade with salt in regular cup. lol
I DONT LEAVE THE SHOP AT ALL DURING THE DAY... I GET IN AT 7:30 AND LEAVE AT 6PM...I ORDER DELIEVERY EVERY DAY FOR LUNCH B/C I GOTTA ANSWER PHONE CALLS,TALK TO CUSTOMERS, ETC... MY EMPLOYEES GO TAKE 1HR LUNCHES WHICH I USED TO BE ABLE TO DO WHEN I WAS JUST A MECHANIC...ID LOVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS PLACE FOR AT LEAST A 1/2 HOUR DURING THE DAY BUT ITS NOT POSSIBLE... AND THE REASON MY CAR IS AT ANOTHER SHOP IS B/C WE'RE NOT A BODY SHOP...WE DO EVERYTHING BUT BODY WORK AND PAINT...
Old 03-10-2005, 09:21 AM   #103
drftk1d
boost in, apex seals out

Send a message via AIM to drftk1d

probably doesnt want anyone to steal his car.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:47 PM   #104
monooxide
Banned

Send a message via AIM to monooxide Send a message via MSN to monooxide
...Ferrari...

Ferraris V8 sounds like a cat....listened to it on Videos on the net or FnF1 for you dial up people... The Ferrari F50 i without a doubt the most sexy car on wheels... with its V12 there is nothing better then F50 the Supercar and who can forget the Ferrari 365 GT/B Daytona? that is without a doubt the best older Front Engine RWD cars that was around but now its the 360 Modena Equivalent.
Old 03-10-2005, 05:22 PM   #105
Hit_N_Run-player
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Hit_N_Run-player

for all the ferrari/lambo/car lovers. here are some pics i just up-loaded from the 2005 autoshow in January. I took all these pics with people everywhere, so it wasnt that easy to get good ones, heres the link for the people who want to see......

http://photobucket.com/albums/v105/cornelius540/

If it doesnt let you see em, my login name is 'cornelius540' and my password for read-only is 240owners.

Horsepower sells cars,
Torque wins races!

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX