Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 01:10 PM   #46
nissanfanatic
240SX Guy

Send a message via ICQ to nissanfanatic Send a message via AIM to nissanfanatic Send a message via MSN to nissanfanatic Send a message via Yahoo to nissanfanatic
Re: 240SX next week on Pimp My Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13wanabe
I hope I'm not the only one that wants TheLigikal1 tortured and killed. Somebody ban that fag.
Bye. You're probably not going to be on here too much longer.

1992 Nissan 240sx KA24DE-Turbo: The Showcar
Stock internals. Daily driven.
12.6@122mph
496whp/436wtq at 25psi
nissanfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 04:51 PM   #47
XeVeNskyLiNE
Turbo makes me emo!

Send a message via AIM to XeVeNskyLiNE
yea S13wannabe, you dont know who your messing with, TheLogikal is legendary, lol. long time no see man. anyways, i didnt know they made actual altezzas for 240s (chrome housings) i bet that looks horrible, cf might not look too bad, (like the ones in the link above) especially if its actual carbon fiber. to tell the truth, i'd like to see some new tailights, the 180sx tails are beautiful and all, but if 240sx tails were revised some way (like clear lenses where the orange is) that might be cool, IF its done right. pimp my ride is badass show, who else could put a fireplace in the back of blazer? they make unique cars that no one else will ever have, so i dont see whats the big ass deal. just be glad a 240 even got on there.

Currently in Davis-Monthan AFB, Arizona MySpace My S14 and DSM
XeVeNskyLiNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 05:09 PM   #48
Hit_N_Run-player
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Hit_N_Run-player

hmm, i dont see how we should be glad that some 240sx is messed up enough to make it on that show. Because the show is supposed to help people that are having troubles in life with their messed up vehicles??

Horsepower sells cars,
Torque wins races!
Hit_N_Run-player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 05:10 PM   #49
Hit_N_Run-player
AF Enthusiast

and whats with the related links thign at the bottom of every page

Horsepower sells cars,
Torque wins races!
Old 12-01-2004, 06:23 PM   #50
AWDSR20
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to AWDSR20 Send a message via MSN to AWDSR20

thelogical1 wazap man LTNC! and yeah his legendary...anyways 240 riced out...BOOOO
but hay///it will get riced out sooner or later

E.K.
AWDSR20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 07:03 PM   #51
S13wanabe
AF Enthusiast

I'll tell you all, if you think I should get banned for that, then you don't belong on a 240SX forum. The last thing anyone should be doing is puting down 240SX's like TheLogikal1 did. He said s13's suck. Now let's see. How many people here think the s13 is the best model. Logikal1, if you were joking then I'm sorry, but if you were serious, then I mean every word I said. Nissanfanatic I thought you of all people would be on my side. Anyone who puts down the s13 on this forum deserves to rot in hell. (I don't know why he's so legendary, but if it's for sarcasm than I apologize to everyone.)

And I don't care what anyone says, it is freaking embarassing to see the car we all rave about on a show like that.
S13wanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 07:14 PM   #52
Hit_N_Run-player
AF Enthusiast

i dont think he meant it like you are saying. Yes, the 240sx is a great car for the price and is fun to drive, but your making it sound like he said PORSCHE or mclaren was slow....He dissed a cheap 4cyl car that you can get for 2-3k (the s13 is my favorite, the 92' is also my fav year so im not dissing it or anything.)....Its not that big of a deal...

Horsepower sells cars,
Torque wins races!
Old 12-01-2004, 07:46 PM   #53
S13wanabe
AF Enthusiast

No matter what, it is not right to put down the s13 on a 240SX forum. Yes it's a cheap car that is pretty slow stock, but the posibilities are endless, and cheap. This car kicks ass and is special. How many cars, even RWD, kick out the back end like these do. I've owned others so I know. The only other car that was really easy to kick out was the 1986 AE86 I had. And don't worry, it was sold to my friend and he has good plans for it.
Old 12-01-2004, 07:50 PM   #54
Tims_240
AF Enthusiast

F%#$ you s13 wannabe, how long have you been here again? dont ever say you want to toture logikal, you twat, because logikals the man, and you wouldnt want to mess with the man would you?
Tims_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 07:55 PM   #55
Hit_N_Run-player
AF Enthusiast

hey guys lets tone it down and keep the flaming to a minumum. You both have the same posts, and tim you have only been here a month longer than him so i dont think we should be fighting with each other cuz we arent even regs around here...Logikal is a reg though so you should respect him and his opinion, and anyone elses no matter how long they have been here or there post count...

Horsepower sells cars,
Torque wins races!
Old 12-01-2004, 08:47 PM   #56
S13wanabe
AF Enthusiast

Like I said, the s13 should never be put down by anyone on this forum. That's it. If they do then what I said earlier applies, and I don't care who they are, or how long they have been here.
Old 12-01-2004, 08:59 PM   #57
ZydeWinder
AF Newbie

Re: Re: 240SX next week on Pimp My Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLogikal1
i think this kid is gay. "they are going to insult us" wtf? get over it...i tihnk pimp my ride is a cool as show. sure everyshow is just paint rims and tv's, but alot of that work is very extensive. have you seen the s.u.v. with 6 in-floor tv's?

i think some people need to stop hating.

the 240sx isnt all that great of a car anyways.

so you guys should stop acting like the world is gonna end just cause a few people dont get volks and an sr...or rb...or whatever the hell engines you guys are into nowadays.

plus its only gonna be a p.o.s. s13 not like theyre gonna

touch an s14
Amen. As much as I love my 240, even though the stupid thing's alternator died 4 hours after we instaled a master cylinder. These cars ain't all that. Kinda sad how everyone is recently in the past 2-3 years that drifting has hit the US, that everyone thinks this car is above being riced out or pimped out. Please.

Now if everyone in the US thought the 240 was SO great it wouldn't of got discontinued due to better competition and slower 0-60 times from competitors. The poor sales said it all. Just like the poor sales are discontinuing the Celica and MR2(again) by 2005. Maybe the one's who think this car was as popular as the Civic, Mustang, Taurus, Accord, Eclipse or Camry, should've stuck up for the car back then. Maybe we woulda GOT the s15 version here in the States and not gotten cancelled with the S14 in '98.

Right?

Oh, BTW, Whatup, people?
Old 12-01-2004, 09:07 PM   #58
ZydeWinder
AF Newbie

I may be a newbie here, but I'm not to the world of Import Tuning. Been doing it since '91. Instead of yall flaming each other. We should be flaming Nissan of North America for discontinuing such a fun to drive, full of potential car, we all agree is a marvel. Nah mean?
Old 12-01-2004, 09:13 PM   #59
Jack The GTR
AF Newbie

i think that all the people are arguing are just being lame. come on people you guys are talking about rice and this and that when you havent even see the show. just to piss you guys off i hope they do something like they did to that ford tempo where they had a BMW M3 conversion on it.......what does it matter to you guys? honestly it isnt your car,it isnt your money, just stfu and enjoy YOUR car for the way YOU have it.....in no way am i against 240s..i love them and im currently in the process of finding a 97-98 but damn.....you guys sound like muscle car fans right about now with all the bad words being said....especially "rice"
Jack The GTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 09:17 PM   #60
S13wanabe
AF Enthusiast

Oh I'm sorry then. I must be in the wrong forum. I thought this one was for the people who loved 240SX's and did think they are great cars that aren't deserving of insults. Yes, you are new to the forum as I am, but you are already contradicting yourself. You said 240's aren't that great and then said they are fun and full of potential. Part of the reason I don't want this car to go on that show is because then you will see every ricer with a Civic go out and get a 240. That is how it is insulting and embarassing. Whatevs though. I'm pretty much over it. I guess everyone has their opinion. I love the s13, s14, s15, and I think they are all awsome cars. The are drift machines, and do it better than any other car. They are great cars.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX