Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 12:26 AM   #91
Skylindrftr
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Skylindrftr
Re: Looking to buy a 240 sx......

Quote:
bump for pics of the shelby... haha if i had money like this guy "has" i would be modding an M3 or something, they handle better than a worked 240, and pull the ladies way better... 240s are for broke ass ppl who struggle to keep them running, thats half the fun to me!
I have seen some pretty crazy ass 240's, im pretty sure you can make them stick without too much trouble, why are people always playing things off like they got stuck with a 240sx? If you think that way, dont bother modding them, save some cash and buy an m3. If you think you have to drive certain cars to "pull the ladies" ....well you get it.

Quote:
If you think you can do an rb26det swap and you have the money... go the full mile pay the extra 2grand and go dett.
no such thing as rb26det, all turbo rb26's were twin turbo, although autech did make a rb26de (only in auto and 4 door for some odd reason)...
Old 03-02-2007, 12:34 AM   #92
s15240sxrb26dett
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit_N_Run-player
lol@this thread. Im not trying to put you down, but your not really comprehending what all its going to take to do what nobody else is doing (or a small amount at that). Sounds more fanboy for an RB26 "ZOmG I HAVE A SKYLINE ENGINE!11!11!1!!!!". Come back in a year with an RB and ill say sorry, untill then im calling shens. good luck on the voyage..
How would you know how much I know about this swap. Why dont you go post on the conquest forums do you even own a 240 or even a nissan. Im goin to bed good night!
Old 03-02-2007, 12:41 AM   #93
xcusememisswyn
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to xcusememisswyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylindrftr
I have seen some pretty crazy ass 240's, im pretty sure you can make them stick without too much trouble, why are people always playing things off like they got stuck with a 240sx? If you think that way, dont bother modding them, save some cash and buy an m3. If you think you have to drive certain cars to "pull the ladies" ....well you get it.
you can make them stick, but have you EVER driven an M3? They are like sex on wheels... no wait, they are like sex with eva mendez on wheels while pam anderson is sitting next to the bed waiting for sloppy seconds... M3's are the best car i have ever driven, and ive driven a lot, but shit, anything over 10k, im only 20 y/o, come on now... and as for pullin the ladies, trust me, i got that covered to the max, just lookin out for the guy with the unpainted blitz body kit on his eclipse...

Quote:
no such thing as rb26det, all turbo rb26's were twin turbo, although autech did make a rb26de (only in auto and 4 door for some odd reason)...
it was a joke, but im sure u knew that

RB20DET, 260whp, Drive to Destroy.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:07 AM   #94
s15240sxrb26dett
AF Newbie

[quote=xcusememisswyn]you can make them stick, but have you EVER driven an M3? They are like sex on wheels... no wait, they are like sex with eva mendez on wheels while pam anderson is sitting next to the bed waiting for sloppy seconds... M3's are the best car i have ever driven, and ive driven a lot, but shit, anything over 10k, im only 20 y/o, come on now... and as for pullin the ladies, trust me, i got that covered to the max, just lookin out for the guy with the unpainted blitz body kit on his eclipse...

I have driven an 2003 M3, gunmetal with matching 18 inch rims, red leather interior, and the smg trans with the padle shift, my friend has one his dad got for him when we graduated, it was brand knew. They are awesome but too slow for what you pay and to do any mods you have to be Bill Gates. I dont mind spending money for what I want but I dont like wasting it. Beside any rich prick can go buy an M3. I like to be original. (When I have the money for an M3 thats when Ill go get a R34 Skyline)
Old 03-02-2007, 10:23 AM   #95
S13Driftfiend
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to S13Driftfiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxrookie
If you think you can do an rb26det swap and you have the money... go the full mile pay the extra 2grand and go dett.

But seriously make it simple if you want to do a swap and yur just gonna use it daily dr./ drift your best bet is to do a couple upgrades to a sr20det you dont need that much power to drift. I do It real easly in a stock ka24de. have lots of fun adn drift your ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I plan on doing an sr20det swap I figured the only upgrades i want for it would be a boost controller(so you can get the desired 16lbs) and a better blow-off valve.
To the thread starter: Completely disregard this post.

To the poster: Even though your'e a MAD TYTE DR1FT3R and all I think the last thing this guy needs to hear is about modding an SR. because then we'll get a response like all of his others... "ive driven that already and im not satisfied" because apparently this dudes tried everything. Not to mention i dont think he ever brought up drifting (I could be wrong). Also, out of curiosity, why would your only mods be a boost controller and a BOV? so you can just crank up the boost and impress your high school friends with your sick sounding bov? why not a new manifold? why not an fmic to take care of that sidemount? ohh probably because mad tyte drifters dont do stupid things like upgrade to aftermarket manifolds and fmic's right? yea.

And im not even going to say anything about your 'RB26DET' comment. thankfully Skylindrftr took care of that.
you fail at life. go back into your mom's uterus and de-evolve into the nut stain i left on her sheets.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:57 AM   #96
xcusememisswyn
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to xcusememisswyn

he said he wanted it to look just like a D1 drifter... but anyway, since youve driven every car since 1981, you ever drive a veyron? how was it? huh, huh?

i hate rich ppl, lol theres not a single M3 in my town, let alone any kids driving them around for graduating High School, but there WAS two shootings last week, and a drug war involving ppl from Camden (most dangerous city in America) and Trenton... thats a way more fun environment when ur growin up

boo for ppl who had shit handed to them their whole life

RB20DET, 260whp, Drive to Destroy.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:22 AM   #97
s15240sxrb26dett
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcusememisswyn
he said he wanted it to look just like a D1 drifter... but anyway, since youve driven every car since 1981, you ever drive a veyron? how was it? huh, huh?

i hate rich ppl, lol theres not a single M3 in my town, let alone any kids driving them around for graduating High School, but there WAS two shootings last week, and a drug war involving ppl from Camden (most dangerous city in America) and Trenton... thats a way more fun environment when ur growin up

No Ive never driven any Bugatti before. I live in a suburb that is full of rich little b*stards I wouldnt say Im poor but I never got sh*t like that handed to me. But youngstown is only a few miles down the road and its was ranked number 4 last year on the murder capital list.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:06 PM   #98
S13Driftfiend
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to S13Driftfiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcusememisswyn
fucking AMEN.
you fail at life. go back into your mom's uterus and de-evolve into the nut stain i left on her sheets.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:32 PM   #99
jon@af
The Media Guy

Send a message via AIM to jon@af

Note to everyone: SHUT THE FUCK UP.

That is all.

AF User Guidelines <----Click and read if you don't know these.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

A Blog By Swigz

Cotidie damnatur qui semper timet; Aquila non captat muscas.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX