Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand Prix
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 09:43 AM   #31
JstCloseUrEyes
AF Newbie

2000 Grand Prix GT Lots of custom work

Car is a Black 2000 GT with a lot of custom appearance work. 56K miles, last 2-3K all highway.

Window tint, chrome grilles, red front airdam, lower rear bumper also red. red badges, red calipers, red under-hood effects.

Interior: great condition! No rips, no smells, clean. All boring gray plastic is metal flake red, Interior looks amazing, i get compliments all the time.

Mechanicallythe car is solid, no engine or transmission problems at all. Kept up to date on the oil changes.

Currently experiencing BTSI key stuck problem, but that will be fixed before selling the car.

Also, rear bumper has a crack in the from when I was hit in a parking lot, but other than that the body is in great shape.

I'm asking $6,000, but that's negotiable because I have to get rid of the car fast.

The car is located in Floral Park, New York which is on the Queens Nassau border. Feel free to PM me or email me any questions or if you wanna see the car I can send you pictures, which is easier than posting them here.

crotella18@msn.com

Thanks for taking a look.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:04 PM   #32
GooN25
AF Newbie

Re: Grand Prix Classifieds!

Hi im looking for a 16" 5 spoke with offset silver painted alum rim for a 2000 GP GT. If anyone has one or a good lead on one info would be great. Thanks in advance!
GooN25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 01:19 PM   #33
SYSTEM-OH
AF Newbie

come on some has to be in this area that wants this car/motor
MAKE AN OFFER DONT BE SHY
95 GTP MOTOR TRANS OR WHOLE

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=686079
SYSTEM-OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:33 PM   #34
timguyli
AF Regular

1999 Grand Prix Rear Spoiler Green Great Condition 40.00 Plus Shipping
timguyli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:00 PM   #35
Somuchmoneyspent
AF Newbie

Grand Prix GT2000 Turbo 4 sale

Im selling my Grand Prix GT 2000 blue coupe w/ sunroof. I dropped around 10k into this car....
-
T04-B P trim Garrett turbo
Turbonetics EVO wastegates w/ multiple psi settings
Monza blow off valve (BOV)
Custom-made stainless steel exhaust crossover assembly - mates perfectly to STOCK exhaust manifolds or WPI Ported Exhaust Manifolds (coming soon)
Custom-made mandrel bend tig-welded 2.5" stainless steel downpipe with u-bend removal
Carsound high flow catalytic Converter - outlet bolts DIRECTLY to the STOCK exhaust system, Borla Exhaust, DynoMax Exhaust, or SLP Exhaust Systems
Custom-made stainless steel intake pipe
Brand new flow-matched Lucas/Delphi 42.5 lb/hr fuel injectors
Custom Reprogrammed PCM... Cartuning Performance exclusively uses the DHP Powrtuner to make their awesome horsepower!
(NOTE: a $100 core-charge is added and is refunded upon return of your stock PCM) AN fitting oil lines, oil “T”, custom adaptor for oil return
3-ply silicone connectors
Silicone hose (for connection to wastegate, BOV)
K&N valve cover breather
High-flow air filter with custom fenderwell intake setup
4 T-bolt band clamps (stainless steel)
All required bolts, nuts, and washers (stainless steel)
O2 sensor plug for original o2 location
All gaskets for mating surfaces
PCV modification hardware and specialized tools
Full instruction set on CD-ROM
180 deg. Thermostat
2 range colder spark plugs
OPTIONAL UPGRADE - upgrade to a PT-61 custom built turbo (Precision Turbo – good for 700 HP) for an additional $349

- I also purchased a desert fox tranny cooler, borla cat back exhaust system, KYB GR-2 replacement struts, Eibach lowering springs, 17 inch chrome rims that i ended up paying $1200 on and getting totaly wripped off.. One of the centure caps were stolen and the crome is pealing off a couple of the rims, they still look good as u could see in the picture. But deff. not worth 1200... All of my upgrades were installed in 05 profesionaly..(bill came out to 2,089.90, thats what u get for geting it done at a porsh place) i do have the recipt..All of the work was done with 63,414 miles on it AND THE CAR NOW HAS 77,100 MILES. I also purchased the street sciene chrome grills 4 piece. Looks good, i installed that part. The car is tinted all around 20 percent (except front glass of course)
As for audio... Everything was pro installed- I got alpine all around about a year ago. $150 each set.
Alpine amp to push the alpine speakers.
I also have 2 12 inch audioban subs not connected because i blew my amp (all wireing is availible and in place, in perfectly working condition for subs and amp for subs)
As for the face i have a JVC-KDLH1100... retailed for $385 in 05.. Awsome face.
Bass knob in the cockpit for the subs if you opt to get an amp and install.

Exterior condition is good, small ding on the hood (quarter size), scratch on skirt on passanger side (brushed up against a curb)

To be honest, this car is everything that i've ever wanted and im happy that i was able to customize it the way i allways dreamed.. I worked hard to pay for all of this stuff but sometimes life thows you a curveball and you gota priortize. (selling my car)

I dont know what to ask for it, throw me some offers.. or even if u dont want it if you could leave what u think its worth..... thanks for reading and im sory for the long post..

MY E-MAIL IS TOMJELCIC@HOTMAIL.COM
Tom
Somuchmoneyspent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 07:20 PM   #36
pontiac_babe
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to pontiac_babe

FOR SALE!!!!!!! HAS TO GO ASAP!!!!!

1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Le Body has dent in passanger side and front left fender. The origional plan for this car was to be fixed up so the top and trunk are sanded down and primed with black primer. Interior isnt the best. PERFECT project car!!!!! I would NOT be selling this car if I wasnt given my current project car. Engine and Transmission are in good condition. Have had this vehical for 3 years and it has only broken down once and that was current. All that is needed is a starter. Tires need replaced. My asking price is $500 obo. I bought it for $1500 so I am really going on a limb. I have put money into it. Please contact me at sizzle_factor@yahoo.com or on here. location will be given if requested.
pontiac_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 09:48 PM   #37
95gtp
AF Newbie

for sale 95 gtp

i have a 95 gtp with 3.4 dohc motor for sale if anybody is interested the timming cover gasket leaks i have the front of motor apart and the gasket to fix it i just lost intrest in it. it has newtires 95,000 miles on it,runs good, new brakes. it justneeds someone to finish changing the gasket out and put it back together.
95gtp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:00 AM   #38
BNaylor
AF Moderator

Re: for sale 95 gtp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95gtp
i have a 95 gtp with 3.4 dohc motor for sale if anybody is interested the timming cover gasket leaks i have the front of motor apart and the gasket to fix it i just lost intrest in it. it has newtires 95,000 miles on it,runs good, new brakes. it justneeds someone to finish changing the gasket out and put it back together.
Your post has been moved to our Classifieds section. No selling in the tech portion of the Grand Prix forum. Also, you may post at AF Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange.

'08 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP (Dark Slate Metallic) - LS4 5.3L V8
'02 Oldsmobile Alero GL2 - LA1 3400 V6
'99 Buick Regal LS - L36 Series II 3800 V6
'03 Honda CR250R MX - 2 Stroke 250cc
'97 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - L67 Series II 3800 V6 Supercharged (Sold)
Timeslip 08/12/06

AF Community Guidelines
BNaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:19 PM   #39
bman1320
AF Newbie

im looking for a 1995 grand prix GTP hood. if anyone has any info let me know.
bman1320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:22 PM   #40
bman1320
AF Newbie

and rear spoiler
bman1320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 01:23 PM   #41
milladog
AF Newbie

Hello, i have a 97 MAF sensor OEM used with 30,943 miles on it. Throw me an offer, i will ship asap when it is payed for, you can use paypal or money order is fine as well...

And i have a set of 4 original polished 5 star 97 GTP wheels, they are the smooth kind. 4 sale as well..

And is anyone wanted i would sell my 97 GTP coupe with brand new 18's, full tune up, new tires, $1600 into stereo system alone, it is black...and has $250 street glow lifetime warranty blue under glow kit and new headlights and corners. Just with the rims, tires and stereo system i have $3000 in cost....throw me your offer.
milladog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:07 AM   #42
covmachine
AF Newbie

For Sale: 97-03 OEM taillights and front corner lamps

posted document.write(timestamp(new Date(2007,6,31,3,56,0), dfrm, tfrm, 0, 0, 0, 0)); July 31, 2007 03:56 AMJuly 31, 2007 03:56 AM I pulled these 2 sets of lights of my car the day I got it and placed after market altezza taillights and clear corners.All are in "new" mint condition.Then about 6 months ago I was rear ended and it totaled my vehicle and the after market lights. Now I no longer own a GP and have no need for the lights. If interested contact me at DustinCovington@gmail.com or IM me on my Blackberry via google talk at dustincovington. Please state what part(s) you are interested in and make an offer. Will ship individually or all 4 lights together. Email me for more details and pics.
covmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 03:09 AM   #43
covmachine
AF Newbie

97-03 grand prix taillights and front corner lamps

I pulled these 2 sets of lights of my car the day I got it and placed after market altezza taillights and clear corners.All are in "new" mint condition.Then about 6 months ago I was rear ended and it totaled my vehicle and the after market lights. Now I no longer own a GP and have no need for the lights. If interested contact me at DustinCovington@gmail.com or IM me on my Blackberry via google talk at dustincovington. Please state what part(s) you are interested in and make an offer. Will ship individually or all 4 lights together. Email me for more details and pics.

Last edited by covmachine; 08-05-2007 at 06:58 AM.
Old 08-05-2007, 07:02 AM   #44
covmachine
AF Newbie

97-2003 grand prix tail lights front corners

I pulled these 2 sets of lights of my car the day I got it and placed after market altezza taillights and clear corners.All are in "new" mint condition.Then about 6 months ago I was rear ended and it totaled my vehicle and the after market lights. Now I no longer own a GP and have no need for the lights. If interested contact me at DustinCovington@gmail.com or IM me on my Blackberry via google talk at dustincovington. Please state what part(s) you are interested in and make an offer. Will ship individually or all 4 lights together. Email me for more details and pics.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:33 PM   #45
oceancon
AF Newbie

Smile Need 95 GTP center console lid

Anyone have a lid, preferably blue but another dark color may work.

email "oceancon@optonline.net"

thanks
Joe
oceancon is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Pontiac > Grand Prix