Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > Lebaron
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 06:23 AM   #1
corvairbob
AF Newbie

top boot fitmet question

morning. i have a question about the top boot or parade boot as some call them. this is the 3rd baron vert i have owned and the first one to have a different style boot. it fits and the rear windows like the other 2 but and the back along the trim there is a tube that the boot slides into. my other 2 did not have that and the boot did interchange. so tell me if anyone can? if the trim on all the lebaron the same? so a 95 boot with the clips on the back side with fit on all the lebarons from 87 to 95? i like to use the boot but having to slide the piping into that channel is a pain in the ass and so i now just do not use the boot on this car. but i have a handle on a boot from a 95 that i can get but not unless i know for sure it will fot the trim on the 87. and now it is to far away to just drive ver and fit it onto my car, i have to have it sent and for now this is easier just to ask before i soend money on a maybe. thanks bp
corvairbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 06:21 AM   #2
Rufio
AF Newbie

Re: top boot fitmet question

Having the same issue. 1989 car. 1995 boot. Was wondering how the hell to get those rear clips to fit.
Rufio is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > Lebaron