Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Camry/Camry Hybrid/Vista
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 11:02 PM   #1
DerekDougherty10
AF Newbie

Unhappy Manual door lock wont stay unlocked! 95 Toyota Camry

I have a 95 Toyota Camry. The problem is that my passenger door will not unlock by power, manual, or outside key. It will lock, but when trying to unlock, it gets stuck in the middle. So i have to Press the button all the way back with one hand, and pull the handle with the other to open the door. It happen when my friend tried to pull the outside handle right when I tried to unlock it..and it got stuck. Its really a pain in the rear to open it up everyday for my girlfriend. It has done this before, but would work after i lock unlock it again. Now it seems to unlock halfway and not go all the way back. I hope you can understand what I am trying to say. Im new here, so hello everyone. HELP Please! thanks!
DerekDougherty10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
Blt2Lst
AF Enthusiast

Re: Manual door lock wont stay unlocked! 95 Toyota Camry

You will have to remove the door panel to see what is going on with the lock linkage.
Also, check the sticky at the top of the camry forum for the factory service manual for more info.
Check the PDF for Body.
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=497839
1996 Suzuki RMX250

I'm a victim of circumstance [
Blt2Lst is offline   Reply With Quote