Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-12-2002, 08:20 AM   #1
sr20odee
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to sr20odee
Talking Welcome to New England Nissan Owners Club!

Hello all,

As many of you in the New England region know I am starting a club in the region for Nissan owners, for those of you who are not aware of it, this is the official notification. The name of the club is New England Nissan Owners Club and the website will be www.nenoc.org. My goal with this club is to bring together all of the car specific clubs, by forming an outside club that helps to unite and mesh all of our knowledge, experience and interests. The goal is not to eliminate or take away from the car specific clubs, but add another notch in our belts and give ourselves some more ammunition through-out the Nissan car lineup.

My ulitmate goal is to give the region more substance in events, more discounted buying power with dealerships, local shops, aftermarket vendors, dyno shops, tracks, and other things to be determined. This organization is being designed to offer everyone something that encompasses all of the needs of the new, to experienced veteran drivers of Nissan automobiles.

Having been in a family that owned Nissans/Datsuns for years, I have experienced almost every auto in the Nissan family, and personally have owned two Sentras. But, I always felt that there could be more if all of the clubs were brought together by another medium to build on and grow to something more. I hope all of you can see my vision, and join to expand and grow with it. With the help of all of you in the region we can take part in something that will hopefully grow to be a standard across the country.

Myself and other friends in the region are going to be working hard to bring all of this together, and we will let you know how we are progressing. All of these friends of mine from the Sentra community have shared in my goal and idea to get this off of the ground, and I will introduce them to you soon. (most of you know them already) The website design and implementation will be forth coming, and it will be announced as to the official release. Please spread the word now to help this new club get off of the ground, and always feel free to contact me directly with questions, ideas or suggestions.

Thank you,

Marc Remington

this is a repost since these threads are being killed for no good reasons.
Old 03-12-2002, 08:56 AM   #2
DVSNCYNIKL
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11

Send a message via ICQ to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via AIM to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via Yahoo to DVSNCYNIKL
The threads were killed because the person posting them was spammin on here. That is not tolerated on AF at ALL!

If whoever this person is, wished to bring attention to his site, there is a more appropriate way of doing so without flooding our site with his info. If you don't know what I am talking about perhaps you should refer to the terms of service provided upon registering to this forum.

Thank you

DVS
AF Moderator

P.S. Any further posting of this info will result in your membership being revoked.

P.S.S. This thread is being moved to the appropriate forum.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General