Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-02-2002, 11:43 AM   #16
Caddy_Daddy
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Caddy_Daddy
ok heres a car wreck i had jsut this past year...

To begin, this was my first real car that I bought myself. I bought a 1999 Escalade. Well...i was on my way to Pigeon Forge, TN for a car show. I had a convoy of friends following me. We just met at the local supermarket and was getting ready to head onto the Interstate. I was in the lead and had the green arrown. This guy in a f450 work truck with an all steel bed and a winch, went around the car that was stopped at the light on the other side of the road and preceded to hit my Lade right between the driver and passenger doors. I had one friend in the front seat and one in the back. Me and the friend in the back had to be cut out of the Lade. Needless to say that I didnt make it to PF that day. Everyone is ok with the exception of the friend in that back seat, he has back pains and leg pains since the crash. After seeing the crash and seeing how good the Lade held up, I bought another one. Hopefully this one will last longer than 4 months...so far its going on 3 months..
Caddy_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 08:36 AM   #17
3.5litermoose
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 3.5litermoose
Heres one from last week at my school.

A guy came in to pick up a bunch of people to go to lunch. He came flying into the parking lot, and had a total brake failure. apparently his e-brake did not work either so he drove around the parking lot for some time doing laps, while his friends were in a total stupor as to what was going on. Finally, he jumped a curb, and ran right into a pole supporting what we call the breeze way at school, which is pretty much an out door walkway with roof over it.
Old 03-02-2002, 03:03 PM   #18
MaFi0s0
AF Regular

Talking lol

lol that woulda been so funny to see, if it was me i would put on my hazzards and start shouting STOP THE FUCKING CAR THE BRAKES DONT WORK

i might aswell add my 2 cents, 2 weeks ago i let my friend drive my shitbox cause i was drunk and he was gonna be our designated driver, he had got his provisional license about a month ago and he seemed like a good driver, except he was speeding and has no idea that a car has limits.
doing 80kmh in 50 zones and 90 in 60 zones, in the wet aswell, i think he was too used to driving his dads merc around, well my car being the shitbox that it is understeered around a bend then oversteered onto the other side of the road (lucky there was no oncomming traffic), when he tried to control it the car then did a 180 in the other direction and drifted sideways up the gutter over some shrubs wich was near a block of flats the driver side door clipped the corner of the block, wich put the car head on to a no parking sign wich left its mark dead center in the front of the car, i got the wheels aligned so its drivable now, lucky my other friend is a panel beater and the guy that crashed it is gonna pay for everything, no1 was hurt even if we didnt have seatbelts we would of been ok, i was just afraid the car was gonna tip over, when it hit the gutter.
now i know what those jesus christ sticks are for above the windows.
MaFi0s0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 05:52 AM   #19
Tom_S8
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Tom_S8
Ok I've got one , it's not actually a crash. I never crashed any of my cars thank god , i've been in some crashes but they were not that funny...

Anyway my cousin had a camry , it was crappy and when he was selling it , it had some kind of safety future , that 3 seconds after firing the engine up all the doors closed... Yeah , the potential buyer came to see it , and my cousin told me : "yo tom pop the hood and fire it up , the keys are inside , I'll go for all the documents , service book , warranty etc." So i fire it up , pop the hood , and close the door... After 3 seconds click , doors closed... ... And he didn't have 2nd set of keys... ....
Tom_S8 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General