Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 03:22 PM   #16
zero.g
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to zero.g
why thank you
Old 03-17-2003, 04:10 PM   #17
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

what's with the nicer car bull shit? we're in the maxima forum. i think the majority of the people in here are all 4th gen owners
Paonessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 04:41 PM   #18
Pick
AF Fanatic

Why don't all you guys quit trashing him. He was trying to do you guys a favor by giving you a chance to get an early start on buying his car. This is a Maxima forum, and he probably thoght he could find some enthusiastic maxima owners as potential buyers. Stop being asses and help a brother out.
Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 06:29 PM   #19
zero.g
AF Newbie

we wouldn't be bashing him if he hadn't come on to everyone so aggressively. Somebody made a point that the car wasn't worth as much as he was selling it for and he shot back in anger. It's his own fault tbh
Old 03-17-2003, 08:21 PM   #20
SkyMax97
AF Enthusiast

I paid for EVERYTHING MYSELF

I own a POS Beater that I deliver pizzas in 5 days a week and that is where all my money came for my car. So I guess you were wrong abotu that one. And what I do with my money is none of your business so just back off. Once again, you don't make any sense either. And I am by no means LITTLE, trust me.
SkyMax97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 09:21 PM   #21
98maxdriver
AF Newbie

just to clarify... what i think this kid ment by GTR was his taillight conversion. If anyone in here new anything about nissans they would now about the biggest and baddest nissan, the skyline. The lights on the back of his car obviously came off an r33 skyline. I cant tell you if it was a gtr or not, but im guessing that is all he was trying to draw attenion to. Some of the replies in here are so funny. i mean who honestly screws on a body kit anymore? What is this 1995? In case no one has heard there is this thing called molding. It makes your kit look much cleaner and leaves no holes. You can really tell who puts in the wrench time in here and who spends their time in the cubical.
98maxdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 09:24 PM   #22
SkyMax97
AF Enthusiast

Hey 98 Maxima

It says you also own a Mazda RX-7 which is a twin turbo as I am sure you already know, lol. Which car did you have first, and what have you done to both of them if anything?
Old 03-17-2003, 10:21 PM   #23
zero.g
AF Newbie

Where in PA are you from, 98max? I might be lookin to join some kind of Maxima car club if there's any around. It would be nice to get some aftermarket parts at a good discount.
Old 03-18-2003, 07:19 AM   #24
98maxdriver
AF Newbie

pa car clubs

zero.. to answer your question, im from philly. there arent many clubs around for maximas that i know of. im in a club with my rx7, which to answer skymax's question i got about 6 months ago, but i dont know of any clubs around here devoted to maximas. if you need parts for your car i have some conections in the area and can probably get you a better deal than you will find anywhere else. if you need any advice let me know.

As for my cars...

My maxima is a 98 se with 18 inch advan model 5 rims wrapped with toyo proxy tires. it has custom modified bomex mirrors like the max in fast and furious, a custom cold air intake, a stillen y-pipe, apex world sport exhaust, stillen aerokit, and all new clear lenses and lamps.

My rx7 is a 93 touring edition. obviously twin turo, it is mostly stock except for a pfsupercars downpipe, hks carbon ti cat back exhaust, and blitz boost gauge. like i said i just got it and have a lot instore for it but wanted to wait to get through the harsh winter we were having in philly.

To all the haters.... im not listing my cars info to brag or anything like that; i simply did it cause i was asked and since im new i figured id let everyone know what i had. I hope i can learn a thing or to from everybody else in here, and am a true maxima lover.
98maxdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 08:24 AM   #25
Melt
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Melt
Re: I paid for EVERYTHING MYSELF

Quote:
Originally posted by SkyMax97
Once again, you don't make any sense either. And I am by no means LITTLE, trust me.
This coming from the same guy who thought I was ragging on him for having a 4 door :hehehe:

Go try and sell your car somewhere else, I dont think you are going to get any serious buyers here.
Old 03-18-2003, 10:49 AM   #26
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by 98maxdriver
In case no one has heard there is this thing called molding. It makes your kit look much cleaner and leaves no holes. You can really tell who puts in the wrench time in here and who spends their time in the cubical.
i guess i'd rather have my car be fast, than look fast. and no i don't sit in a cubicle, unless you can drive your maxima and smoke blunts in a cubicle that is
the reason we all flipped is cuz he started bithcin' when someone told him his ugly car ain't worth $15k
Old 03-18-2003, 11:22 AM   #27
SkyMax97
AF Enthusiast

If you read the original thread...

I said anything over $12,000 would do. I said afterwards that I WOULD LIKE to get $15,000 for the car, but I wasn't expecting to.
Old 03-18-2003, 11:30 AM   #28
Paonessa
AF Fanatic

regardless, you flipped a lid dude
Old 03-18-2003, 11:33 AM   #29
Melt
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Melt
Quote:
Originally posted by Paonessa