Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 09:40 PM   #181
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: Cars I RAPED!!!

infact if you go back and read this thread from the begining you will see that I was the only one for like 4 pages stating no way in hell a Maxima could take out a LS1.
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.

Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
FormulaLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 09:41 PM   #182
i3o2Matt
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to i3o2Matt Send a message via Yahoo to i3o2Matt

ok...back to the "raping" of cars...

I own a 89 Max 5-speed...n this evenin i pissed off some guy in his 95(ish) eagle talon...it was also 5-speed...i outran him twice in less than 3 minutes...first time was when he was directly behind me, and a car was infront of me, so he decided to try to go around me, but there was a SUV blockin his path. the car infront of me moved over, so I took off, and he tried to keep up...but unfortunately my lil sis was in the car, and the light turned red, so i cut it off...he pulled up next to me, and when the light turned green, i didn't spin tires or n e thing, i juss gave it a lil extra gas n was a lil slower off da clutch to see wat he would do...and of course, he decided to squeal da tires n take off...so i took off too...he squealed into second a full second before i finished first...then i juss stopped from there bcuz i waz already pullin ahead of him and if i hit 2nd gear hard i'd have pulled even farther ahead...plus my lil sis waz in da car n she doezn't normally like it when i race...but she liked it that time...lol
Old 09-24-2004, 09:42 PM   #183
FBODIES>MAXIMAS
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to FBODIES>MAXIMAS Send a message via Yahoo to FBODIES>MAXIMAS

Well I Guess I Should Stop Flamin, But I Cant Believe How Stupid Some People Are, O Well This Has Been Fun
FBODIES>MAXIMAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 09:44 PM   #184
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: Re: Cars I RAPED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10.5sec92AWDTALON
I agree the flames should stop. But some folks here also need to do some serious research before talking so stupid.
Is this directed at me? becaUse I'll put my F-body trivia against yours any day of the week. I know more useless car info about GM then any one person should know,
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.

Old 09-24-2004, 09:45 PM   #185
FBODIES>MAXIMAS
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to FBODIES>MAXIMAS Send a message via Yahoo to FBODIES>MAXIMAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by i3o2Matt
ok...back to the "raping" of cars...

I own a 89 Max 5-speed...n this evenin i pissed off some guy in his 95(ish) eagle talon...it was also 5-speed...i outran him twice in less than 3 minutes...first time was when he was directly behind me, and a car was infront of me, so he decided to try to go around me, but there was a SUV blockin his path. the car infront of me moved over, so I took off, and he tried to keep up...but unfortunately my lil sis was in the car, and the light turned red, so i cut it off...he pulled up next to me, and when the light turned green, i didn't spin tires or n e thing, i juss gave it a lil extra gas n was a lil slower off da clutch to see wat he would do...and of course, he decided to squeal da tires n take off...so i took off too...he squealed into second a full second before i finished first...then i juss stopped from there bcuz i waz already pullin ahead of him and if i hit 2nd gear hard i'd have pulled even farther ahead...plus my lil sis waz in da car n she doezn't normally like it when i race...but she liked it that time...lol
HEY LOOK AT THAT, A BELIEVIBLE STORY, YOU SURE IT WASNT A VIPER OR SOMETHING? LOL JK
Old 09-24-2004, 09:46 PM   #186
Bird of Fire
AF Newbie

First year the WS6 option was available on the trans am was?
Bird of Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 09:47 PM   #187
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

Old 09-24-2004, 09:47 PM   #188
Simioh
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Simioh Send a message via MSN to Simioh

well the first "automobile" i had was the mexican version of an F150 pick up called Lobo. i beat a Durango with that. but talking about cars. i then had a 1999 323ti BMW the most money i made with that car was 100 dollars, and up till now i cant belive the guy raced me, he had a 2002 cavalier with an intake and i dont know what other shit he had in there. i guess it was like in a mile of curved road i beat him by like 2 or 3 cars. now i have a 2003 mustang gt ive had it for a week and ive only raced 2 integras and smoked them, and an accord. i know thats not much but i dont have insurance or a licence plate yet so im not risking it.
Simioh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 09:49 PM   #189
Bird of Fire
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaLT1

Try 1969.
Bird of Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 09:49 PM   #190
FBODIES>MAXIMAS
AF Newbie

What Was The First Year The 350tpi Was Availible In The Iroc Z?
Old 09-24-2004, 09:51 PM   #191
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

We where talking about 4th Gen. and I know they made it before the 4th Gen because the 1989 WS6 got the Twin tubo Buick grand national drivetrain and was the Fastest F-body til the LS1

Old 09-24-2004, 09:51 PM   #192
FBODIES>MAXIMAS
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Cars I RAPED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bird of Fire
Try 1969.
Old 09-24-2004, 09:52 PM   #193
FormulaLT1
Fight the powwa!!!

1986 was the first year they used the 350 TPI

Old 09-24-2004, 09:53 PM   #194
FBODIES>MAXIMAS
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaLT1
We where talking about 4th Gen. and I know they made it before the 4th Gen because the 1989 WS6 got the Twin tubo Buick grand national drivetrain and was the Fastest F-body til the LS1
YOU ARE A FUCKIN MORON, THE GN ISNT TT, IT IS A SINGLE TURBO, AND IT WAS THE FASTEST OF THE 3RD GENS, NOT ALL OTHER F BODIES TILL THE LS1, SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU KNOWLEDGE
Old 09-24-2004, 09:53 PM   #195
FBODIES>MAXIMAS
AF Newbie

And 87 Was The First Year For The 350, Wow Your Smart

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35