Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Murano | FX45
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 08:28 PM   #1
wadehi48
AF Newbie

Considering Murano-would u buy again-issues?

Looking at Murano for my wife. Never owned a Nissan. Like to know if you own would you buy again or recommend to others? Also any major issues with yours? I dont work on cars so is all money to the dealer....last Toyota was awesome for 11 years before problems....but she didnt like the Highlander. Murano seems to be the only car based SUV she likes in our budget. Thx in advance.
wadehi48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 04:32 PM   #2
sofaloafer
AF Newbie

Smile Re: Considering Murano-would u buy again-issues?

Yes, yes, yes! $$$ for $$$ it is the best vehicle in the SUV category that was available in 2004. We looked at and drove almost everything before purchasing the murano. Compared to many of the other brands, it is more comfortable and offers more options (most are standard) for the $$$ spent. Fuel economy is okay, about 19 in town and anywhere from that to 22 on the open road.
We have had NO problems with it as of yet.
sofaloafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 06:25 PM   #3
xpeed
AF Enthusiast

Re: Considering Murano-would u buy again-issues?

I prefer the highlander over the murano just because of reliability and fuel economy issues. Other than that, I think it's a good buy. Go for it. Do you want the SL or the SE model? The SL is more towards luxury as the SE is more of a sporty, fully loaded model.

Lexus LF-A Roadster Concept with my bodykit design

"Current Projects"
Nismo Kure GT-R - 0% Sileighty/Onevia - 35%/25%, MCR R34 GT-R - 10%, R34 JGTC Xanavi - 30%, JGTC Raybrig NSX - 0%, 2009/2011 WRX STi - 50%/0%, D1GP Kazama S15 - 55%, Toyota Celica - 2%, Calsonic Z Super GT - 0%, Calsonic R32 GT-R Race car - 5%, C-West RX-7 - 40%, Nismo 350Z 5%, Blitz Chaser - 90%.... a lot of unfinished work.
xpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:43 PM   #4
2_Late_I_Won
AF Regular

Re: Considering Murano-would u buy again-issues?

We just bought our 04 today. The only thing we are going back for is our 6 disc cd bose radio. It isn't working right. So I would suggest taking a few with you to load and make sure they play before you buy. The bad thing is we didn't have any with us when we bought ours and didn't know until we got home. And since we bought ours AS-IS the dealer doesn't "have" to fix it but they did say they would take a look at it.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Murano | FX45