Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-06-2002, 10:53 PM   #46
Scooter Bug
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Scooter Bug Send a message via Yahoo to Scooter Bug
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverY2KCivic

Why can't I find a girl that knows about her car, and how it works/runs, and what she has on it. *sigh*

Amen to you for knowing about yours, and how to mod it.
cars are my life. i live breathe and sleep cars. Seriously. I go to school for this stuff. more fixing broken cars than performance wise, but as soon as i get out I'll be trying to save money for the new shop I will have. But I'm not going to be handling little intake and header bullshit. I'll be the one doing engine swaps in a day, turbo kits, you know, the BIG money. I've had my share of intakes, and exhausts and i'm done with it. I'm ready for the real thing now.

HIGH PERFORMANCE ONLY!! Sorry if i sound a little stuck up, but that is my nature. I'd don't play well with others (especially girls)

Later,
Becca
Old 05-07-2002, 01:48 AM   #47
SilverY2KCivic
Cali Guy

Send a message via ICQ to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via AIM to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via Yahoo to SilverY2KCivic
Nope, not stuck up at all, that's called determination and goals. I could only dream of opening my own shop, but I sure wouldn't mind working for one! Something tells me, I'd probably be the type to go to your shop, for one, you'd know more about than I would... And also, I'd really trust my baby in the care of a girl, because girls seem to take more pride in what they do, and how they do it.
All rights reserved... All BITERS served!

"The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket."

i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift

hessemer69 on AIM
Old 05-07-2002, 11:34 AM   #48
ludegirl
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ludegirl
Quote:
Originally posted by Scooter Bug

cars are my life. i live breathe and sleep cars. Seriously. I go to school for this stuff. more fixing broken cars than performance wise, but as soon as i get out I'll be trying to save money for the new shop I will have. But I'm not going to be handling little intake and header bullshit. I'll be the one doing engine swaps in a day, turbo kits, you know, the BIG money. I've had my share of intakes, and exhausts and i'm done with it. I'm ready for the real thing now.

HIGH PERFORMANCE ONLY!! Sorry if i sound a little stuck up, but that is my nature. I'd don't play well with others (especially girls)

Later,
Becca
i wouldn't say stuck up, but if you plan on owning a shop, depending on location, you may have to deal with the intake and headers BS....my boyfriend owns a shop that i help with about 2 days of the week (one of us has to have a CONSISTENTLY paying job)...let me tell you, you get A LOT OF BSers...people who don't really have the money, but come in talking about all the plans for their car....and sometimes you have to deal with the little $hit just to pay the bills...we've been trying to work out something so that we can concentrate on engine swaps and such, but it takes a lot of capital, and like i said earlier, it depends on your location...your location is everything....you have to have the demand in your area....that said, if you can pull it off, GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 05-07-2002, 02:47 PM   #49
Rapidito
AF Regular

How's about yall pose on ur rides right after working on them? Like that, we see sum pretty girls, that aren't scared to get their hands dirty, on sum pretty rides.

Nah, but for real, it's nice to see chicas knowing about cars. It shows independence, strength....and it's sexy when they're greasy and sweaty, hee hee.

keep it up, yall.
Old 05-07-2002, 07:19 PM   #50
CivicGuy2000
Banned

Chicks belong in Neons
Old 05-07-2002, 09:10 PM   #51
hondagurl
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to hondagurl Send a message via Yahoo to hondagurl
i totally disagree with your post "chicks belong in neons"that is a crock of bull , we can drive whatever we please and i rather have a honda than a neon any day , you must be jealous to see girls driving hondas that look better than yours is that what it is? :flamer: :stormzap:
Old 05-07-2002, 09:44 PM   #52
Scooter Bug
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by ludegirl

i wouldn't say stuck up, but if you plan on owning a shop, depending on location, you may have to deal with the intake and headers BS....my boyfriend owns a shop that i help with about 2 days of the week (one of us has to have a CONSISTENTLY paying job)...let me tell you, you get A LOT OF BSers...people who don't really have the money, but come in talking about all the plans for their car....and sometimes you have to deal with the little $hit just to pay the bills...we've been trying to work out something so that we can concentrate on engine swaps and such, but it takes a lot of capital, and like i said earlier, it depends on your location...your location is everything....you have to have the demand in your area....that said, if you can pull it off, GOOD LUCK!!!
Believe me i know how hard it is to run (own) a shop. I used to help my friend run his shop. Fortunetly, I WILL not do the intake, exhaust thing. By the time I own my own shop I will have established my name, i'll be bigger than hennessey (). I plan on working with a race team, and i have the connections, after i am established i will open the shop.

I'm not wasting my time on anything that only pays like $50. I am also not going through this little "ricer" bullshit. Believe me i will have the capital. like i said this will not be open for a long time.

So just look for me i'll be there.

Becca
Old 05-07-2002, 10:24 PM   #53
CivicGuy2000
Banned

hehehe

Quote:
Originally posted by CivicGuy2000
Chicks belong in Neons

nah girl , my car is white and sexy...just like me =)
Old 05-08-2002, 10:31 AM   #54
CXHatchback
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to CXHatchback Send a message via AIM to CXHatchback
You quoted yourself retard.

Becca, please don't forget your AF peeps in the future, if I need help in the future, I hope I can rely on you.
Old 05-08-2002, 11:50 AM   #55
RedY2KCivic
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Chicks belong in Neons
You see, it's ignorant crap like this that pisses me off.

And may I ask what, pray tell CivicGuy2000, is your reasoning to back this comment up?
Old 05-08-2002, 12:46 PM   #56
Scooter Bug
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by CXHatchback

Becca, please don't forget your AF peeps in the future, if I need help in the future, I hope I can rely on you.
of course i'll remember.

Becca
Old 05-08-2002, 01:02 PM   #57
CXHatchback
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by RedY2KCivic
And may I ask what, pray tell CivicGuy2000, is your reasoning to back this comment up?
It's probably what his mom drives.
Old 05-08-2002, 01:50 PM   #58
CivicGuy2000
Banned

Quote:
You quoted yourself retard.

I know I quoted myself CX boy. Go take a drive with ur lil 110 hp of pure power
Old 05-08-2002, 03:36 PM   #59
CXHatchback
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

I know I quoted myself CX boy. Go take a drive with ur lil 110 hp of pure power
It's 70hp queer. Now take your altezzas to pepboys and buy some indiglo emblems. Oh wait, you already have those...

Ok, I'm done arguing. Sorry for ruining the post with this horseshit.
Old 05-08-2002, 03:46 PM   #60
RedY2KCivic
AF Enthusiast

Quote:

Sorry for ruining the post with this horseshit.
No need to apologize, it wasn't you that started it.