Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-21-2003, 11:59 PM   #46
Spectre927
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Spectre927
Re: Re: Girls v.s. Guyz...who takes it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtteg
I'll take you up on that if you live in Ga. Not to prove anything I just like3 to race ppl. Getting kinda bored around here, you either have slow riced out cars or really fast cars to race so the competion is not good.
I know what you mean. By the way they act, you'd think they all run 11s(cocky bastards ). But when it comes down to it, they're either slow or swapped/turbo'd/juiced. Theyre either rich and fix up their cars or they have a difficult time and it gets upgraded about once a year with a simple bolton. To get back on topic, my buddy in an eclipse RS said he saw some chick driving an integra, so he messed around with her, and she embarrassed him. Hes cocky so I thought it was pretty funny to see his ego get stepped on....
Old 12-31-2003, 04:31 PM   #47
Crx90SiRicer
Banned

Re: Girls v.s. Guyz...who takes it?

what is all the racing is all about>>>..to win?? or what>>?or to show that you can do the mods..and beat others..or to get money? there are tons of reasons...so Win is win..lose is lose..no matter you know how to mods or not..even girls or guys... if you race with a girl then you lose it then there' is not second chance..lose it lose..I am not talking about the MODS here..but what ever you have in your car..Let's race if you have guts...that's all!! LOLZ..

this is racing theard and people talking about their mods..lolz..what the f..?Even if you know lots about car...but if you dont have guts to race..ha ha!!! MOds can't do shit..if you dont know how to race or if you dont Have the guts to....anyways..LOLZ!! Sometime ..people do the mods good but.they scared to race you know..they r not willing to give their life for racing....I dont like when it's in the racing thread and they talk about the mods they have done..that's funny ...
Old 12-31-2003, 06:23 PM   #48
XixGenuinexiX
AF Enthusiast

seriously man, do you even think before you post? I mean your everywhere with your stupid illogical post just babbling about nonesense. To tell you the truth i don't know how much longer i can take your rambling. Now to get on topic, i think its all about the driver and the car.
Old 12-31-2003, 06:33 PM   #49
Crx90SiRicer
Banned

lolz..whatever man...that is what I was talking about and people keep metioning up about thier mods and sh xt how give a f about the mods..good cars with good drivers win..
Old 01-01-2004, 12:16 AM   #50
ghost94
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ghost94
this guy is ridiculous,
he's all over the place,
what planet is he on?

"Smokin to prevent Glaucoma....." -someone like me
my lil gsr-civic turbo gon'b fas dawg
MOTOR OTHER TOYS FOR SALE
Old 01-01-2004, 12:59 AM   #51
Spectre927
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crx90SiRicer
lolz..whatever man...that is what I was talking about and people keep metioning up about thier mods and sh xt how give a f about the mods..good cars with good drivers win..
What do you mean who gives a fuck about the mods? Do you even know what a mod is? You didnt know what a rev was. You dont even know how to search for one of the all time most common subjects which is the LS/VTEC and the B20VTEC, and here you are telling everyone what's up. And this isnt a racing forum. Its a HONDA/ACURA forum, racing would be a subcategory in the forum, therefore we talk about honda/acura and in some sub categories,we talk about racing. Arent you the one who posted random offsubject questions about will a CRX/supercharged CRX run 10s? in some guys racing story? If mods dont matter why are you claiming you're about to drop a B20/VTEC into your CRX.
Mods dont matter... lol.. ok. I guess thats why you installed an intercooler on your N/A crx to get "more horsepower" than a typical intake. You cant even work a keyboard, how are you going to take 1990 CRX SI(with no mods, since mods dont matter) and beat.........anybody?
Old 01-01-2004, 06:59 AM   #52
slave
BANNED

I know ONE girl who can really drive. She posts on AF, spunkymonkey. She's fast, the others, they talk a lot, and show nothing. All threads like this end up being is a joke where people can talk themselves up and well, really have a shit box that doesnt even run in their garage with wires missing. Fucking hell, big mouths usually = shit skills.

My other car's a Porsche, but today I'm in a hurry.
Old 01-01-2004, 12:24 PM   #53
Spectre927
AF Enthusiast

Who's that in your avatar?
Old 01-30-2004, 03:23 AM   #54
SloMoFo
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to SloMoFo

heh i have no problem admitting my shit is slow...hence the screen name
Old 01-30-2004, 04:11 AM   #55
kyky
AF Regular

guys will win 99% of the time. Girls mostly just have cheap cosmetic mods that their rich daddys bought them, like decals and rims to make their cars look "cute", i hate when girls talk about cars like that, they sound so stupid.
Old 01-30-2004, 08:01 PM   #56
Spectre927
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyky
guys will win 99% of the time. Girls mostly just have cheap cosmetic mods that their rich daddys bought them, like decals and rims to make their cars look "cute", i hate when girls talk about cars like that, they sound so stupid.
lol. I do see a lot of girls with their bling bling 13 inch hubs and roxy/playboy stickers
Old 01-31-2004, 10:00 AM   #57
kyky
AF Regular

hahahaha, exactly. there are alot of girls with those stickers around me too. i guess alot of girls in arizona like to go surfing...
Old 01-31-2004, 11:01 AM   #58
Spectre927
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyky
hahahaha, exactly. there are alot of girls with those stickers around me too. i guess alot of girls in arizona like to go surfing...
and snow boarding too....
Old 03-10-2004, 10:58 AM   #59
SRV BOY
AF Enthusiast

Most women can't race, the only thing that women can do at the lights, is step on the pedal (auto tranny) and go, then when they come to a turn they slow down!!!! lol so typical
Old 03-12-2004, 12:45 PM   #60
GirlSolRacer
AF Newbie

I wish some of you guys lived closer to me so I could show you that some people here don't just talk about fast car, they race them. I don't go to red lights and step on the gas in my auto, unless I'm in my truck, (1984 silverado) which was built to pull my car to the track. And when I step on the gas, I will leave 2 black tracks (posi track) but you won't hear the tires over the 355. Many civics around here have learned to not mess with my truck. (kinda remeinds me of the Hemi commercial) And at the track, it's a 2000 silver hatch with a B20VTEC. 5SPD (with lsd) Skunk2 Stage 2 cams, cam gears, skunk2 chipped ecu (10000 rev limit) aem fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator, prelude throttle body, aem v2 intake, lots of other mods that I'm leaving out. By the end of the summer it will be in the 11's. And I'm not just picking a number I hears someone talk about on the F&F. We will be going into the motor, resleeving it, and building it up more. Then with a little help from a direct port NX setup, it will be an 11 second car. But the best part is, it's has full interior, working a/c, heat, everything but cruise and power steering.
If that's not enough, I am currently working on an engine for a del sol. I don't have the car yet, but I do have the engine, and it's almost ready to be dropped in. It's a b18 turbo set up. Watch for it sometime next season.