Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Bentley > Continental GT
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 06:11 PM   #1
W12GT
AF Newbie

Chromed OEM Lower Grills for Continental GT

I now have chromed OEM lower grills for the 2004/2005/2006 Bentley Continental GT available. These are not aftermarket knock-offs. They are original Bentley OEM lower grills that I've put through the same vacuum metallizing process that Bentley uses for the stock main grill.

I've found in doing my own car that other aftermarket products either don't fit well, are a major trauma to install (you have to remove the front bumper!), are incredibly expensive, don't truly mimic the intricate weave pattern of the originals or some combination of all of the above!

These grills snap in easily with no tools in about two minutes and make a remarkable difference in the look of the car. They are metallized and clear coated to protect the finish.

I sell them as a three peice set for $799 with your original grills as a core exchange, or $999 without your grills. If I have multiple parties interested I can do a larger run and potentially can bring the price down with a group buy.

Meanwhile, I have two sets that will be available within a week or so if you are interested. PM me if you'd like to place an order or would like additional information.
W12GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:19 PM   #2
Paldi
AF Newbie

Re: Chromed OEM Lower Grills for Continental GT

A friend wants his Phaeton grills chromed.
Paldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 11:23 PM   #3
W12GT
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paldi
A friend wants his Phaeton grills chromed.
I can certainly get that done. I can either buy the OEM parts here and run them through with my next batch or he can send me his. Keep in mind they need to be in pristine condition in order to acheive best results.

Let me know what he wants to do and I'll get you some pricing. Once I get the grills it takes me about a week to turn them around.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:27 PM   #4
W12GT
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by W12GT
I sell them as a three peice set for $799 with your original grills as a core exchange, or $999 without your grills.
Pricing Update: with increased volume I have now been able to reduce pricing by $200. They are now $599 per set with core replacement, $799 without.
Old 03-28-2006, 01:38 PM   #5
NJS-UK
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by W12GT
Pricing Update: with increased volume I have now been able to reduce pricing by $200. They are now $599 per set with core replacement, $799 without.
Hi there!! Greetings from the UK. I have an '06 Conti GT and I would like a set of chrome lower grilles please. Can you ship via DHL to the UK.
If ok, I will give you our DHL account details for a set without replacement.

Regards
NJS-UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 02:05 PM   #6
W12GT
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJS-UK
Hi there!! Greetings from the UK. I have an '06 Conti GT and I would like a set of chrome lower grilles please. Can you ship via DHL to the UK.
If ok, I will give you our DHL account details for a set without replacement.

Regards
Yes, I will certainly ship to the UK with advance payment via PayPal, using your DHL account. I have inventory available to ship as early as Friday. Please understand that given proximity, I would not be able to offer core replacement on a shipment to UK. I will PM you with my email contact.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:29 PM   #7
NJS-UK
AF Newbie

Thanks - will contact you tomorrow morning with all details, cor replacement not a problem.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:07 AM   #8
NJS-UK
AF Newbie

can I have your pay pal detail please and i will proceed as agreed
Old 05-27-2006, 08:35 AM   #9
winyourbentley
AF Newbie

Hi There,

Is it possible you upload a picture of this chromed OEM lower grills if possible on a Conti GT. I am also interested but like to see before purchase.
Thanks a lot!

Regards,

WinYourBentley.com
winyourbentley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 02:08 PM   #10
W12GT
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by winyourbentley
Hi There,

Is it possible you upload a picture of this chromed OEM lower grills if possible on a Conti GT. I am also interested but like to see before purchase.
Thanks a lot!

Regards,
I'm unable to post attachments, as this message string has likely been construed by the moderators as a self serving commercial post. On the contrary, this whole thing started in an effort so people didn't have to pay through the nose as I initially did. I feel that I'm supplying fellow members with info that they are interested in and the number of emails I've gotten requesting more info would back that up.

One would think that offering the opportunity to add OEM chrome grills to users vehicles at a significant cost savings would be looked upon as valubal info worth sharing. Nonetheless, that's not for me to argue.

Just send me an email and I'll supply an informational flyer and a few pics. The grills are also now available for the Flying spur.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Bentley > Continental GT