Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-08-2001, 08:08 PM   #1
2001 AE
AF Enthusiast

A writer at Autoweek thinks the Max is UGLY?

I caught this article on the Autoweek website:

http://autoweek.com/search/search_d...e=08422978&Cat=*&Search=Nissan%2BMaxima&record=1

Nissan MAXIMA SE ANNIVERSARY EDITION
"Because she has a nice personality." Much as we love cars-looking at them, showing you pictures of them, doodling them in our notebooks-sometimes the view is better from the inside looking out. So it goes with the Maxima, a car we desperately want to love. After all, the Maxima scampers about with one of the most agreeable V6s on the planet. The engine is smooth and powerful and always working in its sweet spot. For the enthusiast in us all, Maxima also has a five-speed manual tranny - an anomaly at the family-mobile end of the business. The interior is handsome, with comfortable ergonomic touches you expect. And then there is its exterior. Like we said, at least it has a nice personality.

Even though I adamantly disagree, it's there opinion.