Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics Discuss different body kits, body work in general, and all types of exterior modifications.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 04:39 PM   #1
rraven
AF Newbie

Cool Who makes the best auto graphics?

I want to know who makes the most kickass auto graphics! I'm looking for artistic merit and product quality. Fast & Furious style, patriotic, or whatever. Any help would be appreciated!
rraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 08:38 AM   #2
michaelwalker
AF Newbie

Re: Who makes the best auto graphics?

They are jerks, do nto order from them, my sons order never arrived and here is what they emailed back

Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 3:21 AM
To: Michael Walker <mikenbrenda@gmail.com>

Your USPS delivery confirmation # is 0103 8555 7497 6864 8763. Go here to see what the delivery confirmation status messages mean and how delivery confirmation works and what you will and won't see:
http://www.autografics.com/pages/confirmation.htm (if you want to pretend that you were "not" provided this info already, I'll be happy to forward our SAVED copy that was sent to you)

If you wanted your order processed ahead of customers that paid before you, you should have added the Rush Order option that you were offered on 06/17/09. Here's what you were offered:
http://www.autografics.com/pages/rushadd.htm (ONCE AGAIN: if you want to pretend that you were "not" provided this info, I'll be happy to forward our SAVED copy that was sent to you)
After receiving that offer, refusing it and accepting to have your order PROCESSED IN THE ORDER RECEIVED, NOT THE ORDER YOU WISH WOULD HAPPEN, REGARDLESS OF OTHER HUMAN BEINGS, we understood that you were quite happy allowing your order to follow customers THAT PAID BEFORE YOU.
We shipped your order out on 06/19/09 as CLEARLY described here:
http://www.autografics.com/pages/confirmation.htm, which was explained to you on 06/19/09. If you wanted your "son's" order shipped faster than the other customers that paid BEFORE YOU, you should NOT have passed on the Rush Order option. If you are "unhappy" with the amount of time that USPS is taking to deliver your package, THREATEN THEM!!!!! This will be the LAST threatening message I will accept from you! If you send ANY more negativety, I WILL BLOCK YOUR EMAIL AND YOU CAN CALL THE COPS ALL YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cops won't do ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got screwed on CraigsList for just under A GRAND, had the thief's bank account info and it was turned over to the FBI because he also screwed others on the same bank account, WITHIN THE SAME MONTH, to the tune of $10k. Guess what kind of help I've received from law enforcement over the last year regarding this matter, WITH ME CALLING REGULARLY..............................ZERO!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not saying that I'm "screwing" you, I'm just letting you know how much of a JOKE your threat to call the "police" is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That BS makes me LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an OUTSTANDING track record with my business, or I would not have thrived for a DECADE and PayPal would have dumped me LONG AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't insult me as if I'm a criminal and things will be just fine between us. I will MAKE SURE you receive your order, NO MATTER WHAT! I NEVER said you "would not" receive what you paid for, so there's NO REASON for you to talk like you are to me and PRETEND that I'm a "scammer"! If you can keep this on a LOGICAL and RESPECTFULL level, we can make sure this transaction turns out right for BOTH of us. However, if you want to PRETEND that I am in control of USPS and am making them hold your package, just so I can "rip you off", you can call the "cops" all you want and I will not bother checking into what's taking USPS so long to deliver the package THAT THEY HAVE IN THEIR HANDS RIGHT NOW! I'll just sit back and wait for the "police" to show up and arrest me for "not controlling USPS properly"! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's it going to be? Are you going to act RATIONAL and let me help you,..... or do you just want to throw out idiotic threats that are laughable? I WISH that law enforcement would take online theft more seriously, but THEY DON'T!!!!!! It doesn't matter how straight-forward and honest one person is and how blatantly another shows his "CROOK" stripes, they just don't want to do their job and "investigate", EVEN WHEN YOU HAND THEM ALL OF THE EVIDENCE, LIKE I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did ALL of the investigation myself and handed them a STACK of paperwork that laid EVERYTHING out IN GREAT DETAIL. All they had to do was act upon my evidence, WHICH THEY VERIFIED! What did the "cops" do?......................... tell me "uh,.......................... I think this should be turned over to the FBI because the bank records show that his obvious scam transfers on that account for 1 month were $10k!". I thought "YES, I will see justice now!!!". Well, that was a year ago and I can't even get a call back now!
Now, do you want me to check with USPS and see what has happened to your package and reship it if they lost it(I'm not sure if you're familiar with USPS, but a lost package is NOT a "freak" event), or do you want to "call the police" and see how that works out for you? It doesn't matter to me. Well, actually, if I hear that USPS can't locate the package that I gave them to deliver to you, I'll make sure another gets delivered to you ASAP. BUT, if you "call the police" on me, even though USPS is holding your package hostage, I'll just wait until I hear the knock on the door from the "police" to check into this. Keep in mind that it's NOT a crime for me to ship your merchandise and USPS to lose the package, but spin whatever BS you want to spin to the "cops". And, just so you know: a true crook would not waste paying for shipping on a package that he was trying to scam you on, he would keep ALL OF YOUR MONEY!

THIS WILL BE THE LAST THREATENING AND INSULTING EMAIL I ACCEPT FROM YOU BEFORE I BLOCK YOUR EMAIL. DO NOT contact me in this manner again. I have an OUTSTANDING track record of providing quality merchandise over the last decade. I WILL NOT allow you to PRETEND that I "don't"!

BTW: if you'd like, I'll "call the police" first thing in the morning and tell them EXACTLY where I'm at and that you would like me picked up because you don't like how long USPS is taking to deliver your order. However, I already know what their response will be: "well, thanks for confessing and asking to be picked up, but that's a civil matter and we won't get involved, until the court tell us otherwise". Just let me know how you want me to pursue this.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics