Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Skyline | Skyline GT-R | Stagea | Laurel > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
General Discussion All general comments or enquiries go here. Website, club oriented, or general Skyline banter.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 11:33 AM   #16
Modern_Performance
AF Newbie

Re: Skyline GT350

dont know if its been covered already but i stopped reading affter the first few posts due to anger... the thread starter is right. what most people dont know is that there are many different types of Skylines in Japan. the infinity G35 is a skyline in Japan... it is a Skyline V35 platform.... not the common R platform every one knows andpraises. no its not the same thing as a R35... but yes it is a skyline. so to the people who agressivly bashed him and triedto make him feel like shit and called him a newb because you think you know way more about cars than him... your completely wrong, and i hope you feel like shit that this "newb" to the tuner world knows more about these cars then you. and i hope you feel dumb for being completely wrong. next time know your facts before opening your mouth. or dont say anything at all.
Modern_Performance is offline   Reply With Quote