Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds This is the place to buy and sell your Honda parts.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 09:02 AM   #1
Chiquae07
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Chiquae07 Send a message via MSN to Chiquae07
16'' polished slipstreams

I dont remember what year accord has the 4x114.3 hubs...i think it is a 00ish.

I am selling my slipstreams. i bought them back in '07 brand new. they were then mounted and balanced with Fuzion Hri all season tires in June of 2007.

They have been driven in one winter, and are in immaculate condition. no scratches or anything, except on one wheel, and its about an inch long. no bends or cracks or anything.

the tires have maybe 15k on them and still look like new. one tire has a plug in it from Firestone, and they warranty it for the life of the tire.

i do have the receipt for the tires for their 30k warranty.

these are the lightest 16''s wheels you will find for the price! if you want something lighter, you have to look into discounted wheels or 1k w/o tires!!!

i would prefer a local buyer, but will ship if wanted. looking to get 650 shipped or 550 picked up for the tires and wheels all together. I will only separate them if i have a buyer for the wheels and a buyer for the tires.

I am located in Milwaukee, WI. its about 1 1/2 hours north of Chicago. I am willing to drive a max of 4 hours one way to bring them to you or meet up 1/2 way basically.

Size : 16x7
Offset : 45
Lug pattern : 4x114.3
Inner Hub Bore : 69mm.

Pictures will come in about 2 hours when i'm out of class. I tried to clean the dust off of them from sitting in the garage this winter, but since its so cold outside, my quick detailer turns into frost once i wipe it off. you can see it on the attempted clean one by the valve stem.

wheel 1

wheel 2

wheel 3

wheel 4 with the minor rash

if you question my credability, i have been buyin and selling things on other forums. just search chiquae07 on b15sentra.net, g20.net, sr20-forum.com i can provide a list of every person i have completed a transaction with if you want it.

For those 9 seconds it takes me to reach 60mph, will be the most fun ill have in this car.
Chiquae07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
Chiquae07
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Chiquae07 Send a message via MSN to Chiquae07
Re: 16'' polished slipstreams

and sold...thanks for no replys or anything af...as usual..

For those 9 seconds it takes me to reach 60mph, will be the most fun ill have in this car.
Chiquae07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:00 PM   #3
CivicSpoon
There is no Spoon

Re: 16'' polished slipstreams

No offense, but your asking price was pretty high. You can find brand new ones (without a scratch), with tires (new without plugs), for around that price. It's hard to get what you deserve for stuff these days, because people expect to get really good deals.
CivicSpoon is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds