Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Viper | Viper SRT19 Roadster
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-23-2002, 11:59 AM   #1
Roadster2
AF Enthusiast

2003 Viper GTS

are they going to have the viper in the coupe form and will they increase production?

http://www.fordfans1.homestead.com/FORDFAN1.html
Roadster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 03:37 PM   #2
Whitebread
AF Regular

They haven't said anything about a coupe but just like with the second gen vipers I'm sure a GTS or cupe will come out eventuily. Maybe in 2 or more years. I personally like the first and second gen vipers better. The styling is better and when your in a Viper styling is everything. It's what makes a Viper a Viper, the huge-ass engine too but you can't see it unless you open the hood.
Whitebread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 12:25 PM   #3
Viper 10
AF Enthusiast

Roadster:

There are absolutely no plans to make a GTS Coupe. The car that you have seen pics of is the Cometition Coupe race car. This car was designed to campaign in ALMS, Trans Am and Le Mans Europe.

I wil agree with Whitebread that it is inevitable that DC will produce a Coupe. The question is will is be too late to answer Ford's GT-40? You can also bet that GM (with Bob Lutz at the helm) will be coming out with a Viper Killer optioned C6 Corvette.

The new SRT-10 Viper speaks loads about compromise and mediocrity. I don't like anything about it, and I will probably be adding a GT-40 to my stable before another Viper.

It is a great time to be a car enthusiast.

That's JMO.

Brad

Viper 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 11:32 AM   #4
Whitebread
AF Regular

Ture that Viper 10.
Whitebread is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Viper | Viper SRT19 Roadster