Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Audio > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds This is the place to buy, sell, or trade your Audio equipment and parts.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 09:14 AM   #1
higreg23
AF Newbie

VIbe Active sub 12" AND Vibe QB69 6x9 Speakers for sale

Hi there!

GRAB A BARGAIN, Im selling a Vibe active CBR 12 inch sub with built in amp producing 1500watts worth of power and a pair of Vibe QB69 6x9 Speakers with crossovers 800watts EACH. for just £200

Also including wiring kit so you will have all the necessary wires to connect to get them up and running + spare speaker wire.

I am also giving away my made stealth shelf, its currently in my Saxo but it has been in other cars before so its not necessarily car specific!

All items together would be worth in the region of over £300! So saving at least £100 why not check for yourself and tell me if there is a better offer... if there is i can accomadate in price!

Speakers are still in the car so they can be heard before purchased if wished for peace of mind (contact me for arrangements) and so you know just how good they are.

I will deliver for free if within 5miles of my home otherwise please contact me with your location to arrange a delivery charge (petrol costs). i will deliver the items personally as items will be too heavy to post. Alternatively your welcome to collect for FREE!

Items will be deliverd on the same day as purchased, time of delivery depends on location in UK.

If you have any worries or questions don’t hesitate to contact me ASAP and I will answer as quick as I can or email higreg23@hotmail.com
higreg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:11 PM   #2
new2mitsu
AF Regular

Re: VIbe Active sub 12" AND Vibe QB69 6x9 Speakers for sale

Datalogger
Intake
T-Pros Downpipe
Gutted Pre Cats
Mods to come: Upgraded Fuel System and 75 shot of Nitrous, Full Exhaust and hopefully 15Gs

Audio
Sony Deck
Eclipse 6x8 2 ways in the back
Clarion Kevlar cone Component System in the front
2 Alpine Type S 10 inch DVc Subs
1 Audiobahn 10 inch DVC D Jones Series
One 800 Watt Jensen amp
and a soundstream 300 watt 4 ch to the speakers
And still under 4000 lbs w/ me in the car
new2mitsu is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Audio > Classifieds