Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 12:09 PM   #1
Bob Saget
AF Newbie

94 318is looking for exhaust

I need to replace the exhaust on my 1994 BMW 318is, and if I am going to spend the money doing this I want to buy a performance exhaust. I have looked through a lot of the brands and am having a hard time finding one that is going to fit.

Does anyone know where I could find one, or any alternative I have to buying one online? I am not looking to dish out a lot of extra cash on this, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bob Saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
Broken-wrench
AF Newbie

Re: 94 318is looking for exhaust

I have a '94 318IS. I recently had my B&B exhaust system updated thius summer by them (I live in the Phoenix area). This IS the system I wished they built in 1994!! The new updated system makes even more power than the original version and it's MUCH quiter!

DO get the B&B syatem and make sure you get the center resonater in the system. It looks great & works the best of any system out there. T308 stainless polished up looks like your system is chromed!
Broken-wrench is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series