Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Daewoo > Nubira
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 04:32 PM   #1
Racing1320
AF Newbie

Timing belt help

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of the Nubria timing belt replacement? I am unable to locate any info on the install of the belt. I had the head machined with new valves. From I read, the cam gear markings must point at 12 o'clock.. there is a notch on the back cover to line them up. I am wondering if it is possible to install the cams 180 degrees out? I am thinking that this is possible. I was wondering if anyone had any pointers or tips on this? I installed everything and when I crank the engine I get light pop through the intake when cranking. When I turn the engine with a wrench the valves do not hit. Any help would be helpful. Thanks,
Rob

You can e-mail direct at RACING1320@aol.com or leave a reply and you may send me a PM.
Racing1320 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Daewoo > Nubira