Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Countach
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 10:37 PM   #16
ehnriko
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to ehnriko Send a message via Yahoo to ehnriko
Re: Who here has a replica?

Hi everyone!

I have a ONE OFF- hand made - all steel Lamborghini Countach LP 400 Replica. built from scratch in the Philippines, I'm selling it along with my other projects since I can no longer afford to sustain or continue the hobby. For anyone interested_ just email me directly at ehnriko@yahoo.com or luga777@yahoo.com or you may contact me in my mobile at +63 (0) 919-706-2442 in the Philippines.\

BLock 7 Lot 15, Phase, Citta Italia Subdivision, Imus, Cavite, Philippines 4103
ehnriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 05:03 PM   #17
kstix
AF Newbie

I have a 25th ann Countach. It's the 2nd out of the molds. It's a stretched to the right wheelbase. With a 350 chevy in back
kstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 09:42 PM   #18
Blue Batmobile
AF Newbie

anyone know of a good kit car builder in SoCal?

Bat™

VIEW CUSTOM OVERLAY KITS HERE:BLUEBATMOBILE.COM

Blue Batmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:46 PM   #19
Truckinik
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YtseJam454
I'm new here and have a few questions. What is available for a full size replica Countach kit. I've always been interested in these, but would want to build one with an 8 cylinder and full scale. Any info or links are greatly appreciated. Any do's or don'ts about these things I should look out for? Thanks!
You can buy one all done up already, for less tahn it would cost you to build from the ground up. I saw one on Ebay, just a little while ago. The thing is built ona tube steel chassis, and very high tech, and probably the most acurate car I've seen in quite a while. You cannot tell, when looking from the outside, that it's even a replica. It can be had, for something like $29,000 USD. It's a white 25th Ann. car also. Looks pretty good, if you are willing to bother with replica, in the first place.
Truckinik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 03:12 PM   #20
Countach5000
AF Newbie

Hi, I'm new here too and I am currently building a Countach Replica with a Toyota lexus V8 and Audi gearbox. I am using some original parts such as the tail lights,all windows including windscreen and rims. I have compared it to an original and its exstremely close if not exact. I am experiancing problems getting seats as even without seats there is no head space. I have made contact with a few other builders in South Africa that are busy with the same projects. My e-mail is jhavandyk@telkomsa.net. I have recently purchased a nother kit car that I dont know what it is. It has simmilar lines than a Ferrari and its on the road. This one is running a BMW 4.0l v8 on the Audi gearbox and it's fast.
Countach5000 is offline   Reply With Quote