Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-21-2001, 11:59 PM   #1
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
Picture this..........
You have you pride and joy that you look after like your live depends on it. You keep it looked after etc etc, only take it out now and then etc etc........get the picture???
Well took my car out today for the first time in a while to give it a run and thought i would go to town and pay the bills etc.
Well, after finally driving around for a while to get that park where no one can swing their doors onto your car etc.....you park....come back no more then 2minutes later and find some wanker has backed into the front of you car, then done a runner because it has set the alarm off !!!!....GOD BLESS THE BARSTARD !!!!!

PISSED OFF PRIMERA MAN
primera man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2001, 04:50 AM   #2
Primera90
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to Primera90
It's a real #@%&$#@* OFF !!!!

Do you just wish you hadda caught them?

That the piss me off to no end, and my car's only a stock 1990.
Primera90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2001, 08:47 AM   #3
G-Forces
Banned

I feel you pain! My 99 still has the chip and dent in the front passanger fender from the first day I bought it. Took my friend to lunch after I took delivery and when I was walking around looking at it again I was like "WTF?"

G-Forces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2001, 09:04 AM   #4
ales
Forza Schumacher

Hey, Primera man. Do you mean that the beauty you've sent me was crashed?!!

To those of you who haven't seen the pics, trust me, the car lookes absolutely *awesome*...

Is there any way to identify the "god blessed bastard"? Witnesses, security cameras?

How bad is it?
ales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2001, 02:33 PM   #5
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
Crash Report !!

The bottom part of the lip(bottom right) has a big piece ripped out where the "GOD BLESSED BASTARTD" hit first with his/her car. Then scraped up the front spoiler taking the Poly urehhene/paint etc with it,before then taking out another piece at the top of the lip by the driving lights. Then to finsh of there great movment in backing,they left big deep scratches on top of the bumper right up to the light. The paint has cracked every where as being poly urethane it has moved heaps then "sprang" back out f*****g the paint.
What really pissed me off to was the "half dead bastard" that was standing there, saw the whole lot and said to me ....."i thought they where getting close.....but i thought they would stop".
By the time i got out there after hearing the alarm they where gone. Asked the H.D.B what sort of car/plate etc......reply......"dont know,red Jap import or something i think"........MAKES YA WONDER DONT IT !!!!!
primera man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2001, 06:44 PM   #6
dchien
AF Newbie

pisser

dude that's a pisser. people can't be disrespectful to other's car. hey what goes around comes around. i hope that person get his/her's.

D
dchien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 06:18 PM   #7
kris
Off playing with fire.

Then there are the ones who open there doors real wide, and slam them into your doors, then deny they did it while you are happened to see it.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 09:39 PM   #8
NismoG20
AF Regular

i acidently keyed my own car today :finger:

i was putting my backpack in the back and it was heavy as shit and i had my keys in my hand and i heard "SKRRRR" i was like FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!:finger: i almost cryed right there but there were hot chicks around and that wouldnt be phat!

im an offical dumbass

--->redline all the way baby!
NismoG20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2001, 09:31 PM   #9
Koojo
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Koojo
Im gonna roadkill them

I went into a grociery store, and when I came out, the passanger side back door had a small blue mark and a little bit of a dent. I was like YOU BASTARDS! :finger: I wanted right there to go drag all the people with blue cars out of their windows and beat them. They are the kinda people that swing their park their car on a narrow road, and then swing their door all the way open. I hope a big truck comes and takes out their doors....that be something to see huh. Oh well.
Koojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 06:34 PM   #10
Dprotech
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Dprotech
Toronto has the worst parkers in the world. 6 months and someone backed into the side of my door ..damaged both the passenger and rear doors. Steel beam stopped it from denting in. That same week some freaking Taxi bumped me in the back...agggghhhh.

Last week I was driving down this small road minding my own f****g business when I seen this deer come running down the sidewalk, veer right into my car and side swipes me and done killed itself. Miraculously it slammed right in the same doors where the dings were from that idiot that backed into my car. Insurance will pay to replace both door panels. I have to fork out $300cdn.

Too bad for the deer though, but my car will look whole again in a few weeks. But I know as soon as I pull out of the body shops ..i'm gonna get dinged again by some ass.

Good luck with your repair dude.
Old 04-02-2001, 07:43 PM   #11
Koojo
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Koojo
Damn man, talk about bad luck right there. It makes you want to have a huge f***** monster truck and drive over the little bastards while they are inside. Hey it be cool.
Koojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 11:12 PM   #12
b-b00gie
Banned

Send a message via AIM to b-b00gie
I feel the pain... I brought my 00 g20 show car out to a club one night, and I came out at 3am to see that someone had hit my car (i guess from swinging out of thier parking spot) managed to get both my front and rear drivers side doors... *cry*

b-b00gie is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General